Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > ski or squash partner wanted

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
ski or squash partner wanted

hello,

recently i have started skiing and i am looking for someone who would llike to join me on the blue slopes. i am however a good weather skier......

i am also looking for someone, or more than 1 someone, to play a game of squash. i havent played in a year, but would love to do it again! i am a medium player and i might be a bit out of shape, but with practice.... im back in the game soon!

let me know.

otherwise; i am always interested in meeting new people for a good glass of wine and some good discussion on whatever topic.

cheers,

willemijn

The text you are quoting:

hello,

recently i have started skiing and i am looking for someone who would llike to join me on the blue slopes. i am however a good weather skier......

i am also looking for someone, or more than 1 someone, to play a game of squash. i havent played in a year, but would love to do it again! i am a medium player and i might be a bit out of shape, but with practice.... im back in the game soon!

let me know.

otherwise; i am always interested in meeting new people for a good glass of wine and some good discussion on whatever topic.

cheers,

willemijn

willemijn van dijkFeb 7, 2010 @ 20:28
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 2326 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: ski or squash partner wanted
Post 1

Hi,

I were actually searching for a squash partner too and saw your post.

I haven't played squash since nearly 4 years now, before that i were doing it on daily basis nearly.

If you're still looking for a partner, just pm me & we can organize that.

Mo

Hi,

I were actually searching for a squash partner too and saw your post.

I haven't played squash since nearly 4 years now, before that i were doing it on daily basis nearly.

If you're still looking for a partner, just pm me & we can organize that.

Mo

mowvich, Apr 7, 2010 @ 15:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi, I just spotted your post about squash. I too would love to play squash again, I didn't for some time and I am also a little out of shape. Anyway, let me know what you find. Please feel free to contact me if you would like to have a friendly game some time.

Regards

Robert 

Hi, I just spotted your post about squash. I too would love to play squash again, I didn't for some time and I am also a little out of shape. Anyway, let me know what you find. Please feel free to contact me if you would like to have a friendly game some time.

Regards

Robert 

Bob C, Apr 9, 2010 @ 16:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi I also would like to start playing squash again, I haven't played for around 2 years (or maybe more) and am at best a medium level player, but would definitely be up for a game.

Where do you play?

Thanks

Darren

Hi I also would like to start playing squash again, I haven't played for around 2 years (or maybe more) and am at best a medium level player, but would definitely be up for a game.

Where do you play?

Thanks

Darren

Darren Murphy, Apr 16, 2010 @ 13:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

hello Mo, Robert and Darren,

thanks for your replies.

i am not playing anywhere at the moment, because of lack of partners (....) but, it seems there is enough interest!!

why dont we meet up next week or so, hire 2 courts and give it a go.

with 4 people, we can have some healthy competition (like running into the walls, twisting your knee, and insist that a ball below the line is in fact valid....)

i think they have some squash courts in romanel-sur-lausanne.

my french is really basic still, so i dont know if any of you speaks french and can give them a call to reserve 2 courts for an hour somewhere next week?

lets take this to email so its easier to talk; [email protected] is mine.

let me know what day is good for you.

im quite flexible next week.

cool!

ciao, willemijn

hello Mo, Robert and Darren,

thanks for your replies.

i am not playing anywhere at the moment, because of lack of partners (....) but, it seems there is enough interest!!

why dont we meet up next week or so, hire 2 courts and give it a go.

with 4 people, we can have some healthy competition (like running into the walls, twisting your knee, and insist that a ball below the line is in fact valid....)

i think they have some squash courts in romanel-sur-lausanne.

my french is really basic still, so i dont know if any of you speaks french and can give them a call to reserve 2 courts for an hour somewhere next week?

lets take this to email so its easier to talk; [email protected] is mine.

let me know what day is good for you.

im quite flexible next week.

cool!

ciao, willemijn

willemijn van dijk, Apr 16, 2010 @ 19:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi Willemijn, sorry it took so long to reply I was stranded in Warsaw due to the ash cloud, anyway am now back in Lausanne.

I emailed Green Club at Romanel to confirm the pricing structure, it looks like as non members you can buy an abonnement for 10,20 or 30 squash sessions, but I think this will also mean paying day membership (30CHF per day or 10 for 250CHF)  It looks like if you become a member you pay a lot less per session and have more flexibilty with booking, once I get their resposne I will forward it on to you and we can decide what works best for each of us (If we want to do this regularly it may be worth joining, you then get to use all the other facilities on offer, sauna, hamman, fitness centre, swimming pool etc) their website is www.green-club.ch

my email is [email protected]  I can probably do Thursday evening this week if that works for you?  If not next week, mon - wed are good at the moment.

Darren

Hi Willemijn, sorry it took so long to reply I was stranded in Warsaw due to the ash cloud, anyway am now back in Lausanne.

I emailed Green Club at Romanel to confirm the pricing structure, it looks like as non members you can buy an abonnement for 10,20 or 30 squash sessions, but I think this will also mean paying day membership (30CHF per day or 10 for 250CHF)  It looks like if you become a member you pay a lot less per session and have more flexibilty with booking, once I get their resposne I will forward it on to you and we can decide what works best for each of us (If we want to do this regularly it may be worth joining, you then get to use all the other facilities on offer, sauna, hamman, fitness centre, swimming pool etc) their website is www.green-club.ch

my email is [email protected]  I can probably do Thursday evening this week if that works for you?  If not next week, mon - wed are good at the moment.

Darren

Darren Murphy, Apr 20, 2010 @ 16:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 2326 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form