Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lucern > Lucern > Looking for musicians or amateur ensemble

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for musicians or amateur ensemble

Hi,
I recently moved to Kanton Schwyz and am looking for other musicians to play with or find out about any orchestras/ensembles I could join? I play the viola and piano and just finished my degree in music in UK. Would love to find some other musicians to play with just for fun or if anyone coule give me any information on things I could join or look into.
Thanks in advance!

The text you are quoting:

Hi,
I recently moved to Kanton Schwyz and am looking for other musicians to play with or find out about any orchestras/ensembles I could join? I play the viola and piano and just finished my degree in music in UK. Would love to find some other musicians to play with just for fun or if anyone coule give me any information on things I could join or look into.
Thanks in advance!

Jayni SmithAug 27, 2013 @ 09:19
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 4502 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking for musicians or amateur ensemble
Post 1

Hi, I play flute and saxophone. I would have loved to play with you, I can play chamber music and I am missing a pianist.

Unfortunately I live in the state of Vaud, close to Nyon. In case you need to go to Geneva from time to time, we could meet one day.

Laure-Anne

Hi, I play flute and saxophone. I would have loved to play with you, I can play chamber music and I am missing a pianist.

Unfortunately I live in the state of Vaud, close to Nyon. In case you need to go to Geneva from time to time, we could meet one day.

Laure-Anne

Laure-Anne P, Oct 7, 2013 @ 04:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

If you would like to join an orchestra in your area, the easiest is to contact the schools of music that are in your area. Usually they have an orchestra that you can join, it's like that in the west part of Switzerland, or they can know chiefs of orchestra that are looking for musicians.

If you would like to join an orchestra in your area, the easiest is to contact the schools of music that are in your area. Usually they have an orchestra that you can join, it's like that in the west part of Switzerland, or they can know chiefs of orchestra that are looking for musicians.

Laure-Anne P, Oct 7, 2013 @ 04:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

hello , 

I am writing from Cameroon , we have a hand full of good musicians looking for a producer , wish to find out if you could help us with some good contact to groom this local talent to become international stars. 

Many of them are doing well locally but need to do more so they world can feel our traditional music , we are a country of multy culture al vry reach . 

I will be here to give more details need be enjoy you stay in swiss hope we sall meet some day 

Best regards 

Jamal 

hello , 

I am writing from Cameroon , we have a hand full of good musicians looking for a producer , wish to find out if you could help us with some good contact to groom this local talent to become international stars. 

Many of them are doing well locally but need to do more so they world can feel our traditional music , we are a country of multy culture al vry reach . 

I will be here to give more details need be enjoy you stay in swiss hope we sall meet some day 

Best regards 

Jamal 

jamal faddah, Nov 7, 2013 @ 01:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 4502 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form