Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Movie / Book / Music Reviews > 127 hours in Utah desert alone with a boulder, great movie

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
127 hours in Utah desert alone with a boulder, great movie

Again a true story like "into the wild" directed by Danny Boyle this time.

Centers on Aron Ralston, an American climber whose arm got trapped under a boulder while hiking in Utah, and who, after waiting five days, decided the only chance he had for survival was to amputate his own arm.

Well I have been there too, hiking alone in the Utah desert, and like him, I didn't have a Swiss knife at that time. “Well after the movie, I guest I will leave a note before going hiking on my own “.

Great performance from James Franco (the old friend of Spiderman) and of course Boyle was the guy to film it. Even the poster is great

The text you are quoting:

Again a true story like "into the wild" directed by Danny Boyle this time.

Centers on Aron Ralston, an American climber whose arm got trapped under a boulder while hiking in Utah, and who, after waiting five days, decided the only chance he had for survival was to amputate his own arm.

Well I have been there too, hiking alone in the Utah desert, and like him, I didn't have a Swiss knife at that time. “Well after the movie, I guest I will leave a note before going hiking on my own “.

Great performance from James Franco (the old friend of Spiderman) and of course Boyle was the guy to film it. Even the poster is great

levoyageurJan 7, 2011 @ 01:19
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 2782 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 2782 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form