Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Movie / Book / Music Reviews > Allan Carrs Easy Way To Stop Smoking

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Allan Carrs Easy Way To Stop Smoking
yeah yeah yeah, I know, nothing worse than a reformed smoker etc etc don't worry this post isn't designed to preach about smoking itself. Instead for people who are struggling with nicorette gums, patches, cigarette rationing or straight will power method then I'd recommend giving this book a go. After many previous unsucessful atempts to stop I'm coming up to the year mark after following the books method. Without wishing to give the books secrets away, I'll simply advise others to as a smart cost effective solution to a very dificult problem. Good luck and bon courage.
The text you are quoting:
yeah yeah yeah, I know, nothing worse than a reformed smoker etc etc don't worry this post isn't designed to preach about smoking itself. Instead for people who are struggling with nicorette gums, patches, cigarette rationing or straight will power method then I'd recommend giving this book a go. After many previous unsucessful atempts to stop I'm coming up to the year mark after following the books method. Without wishing to give the books secrets away, I'll simply advise others to as a smart cost effective solution to a very dificult problem. Good luck and bon courage.
SingeanMar 9, 2006 @ 09:57
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1591 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Allan Carrs Easy Way To Stop Smoking
Post 1
I'll second your comment. I bought Allan Carr's Easy Way for Women to Stop Smoking and didn't finish reading it because I was so scared it would actually work.

I think I might finally be ready to quit, but I'm not sure, so I'll holding off picking it up again.

I don't know how Carr does it, but I have so many friends who swear by his books.

Smoking levels in the U.S. are at their lowest since the 1950s! Hooray! Now, if only Geneva would get off its duff and make restaurants and cafes non-smoking!
I'll second your comment. I bought Allan Carr's Easy Way for Women to Stop Smoking and didn't finish reading it because I was so scared it would actually work.

I think I might finally be ready to quit, but I'm not sure, so I'll holding off picking it up again.

I don't know how Carr does it, but I have so many friends who swear by his books.

Smoking levels in the U.S. are at their lowest since the 1950s! Hooray! Now, if only Geneva would get off its duff and make restaurants and cafes non-smoking!
misskate, Mar 9, 2006 @ 12:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Allan Carrs Easy Way To Stop Smoking
Post 2
restaurant and place would be non-smoking ...
people like me would be able to go out every night wtihout having to spend the week after at home sick and coughing :( :( :(

Val - dreaming of a smoke free (at least indoor) world.
restaurant and place would be non-smoking ...
people like me would be able to go out every night wtihout having to spend the week after at home sick and coughing :( :( :(

Val - dreaming of a smoke free (at least indoor) world.
Hoiling, Mar 10, 2006 @ 15:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1591 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form