Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Movie / Book / Music Reviews > Any musicians/writers out there???

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Any musicians/writers out there???

Hi everyone! I am a 'writer' (i use the term loosely) and a piano teacher and usually when i move to a new city i join writing groups, write for local magazines, and get involved in the music scene in some way beyond work, but here i am so busy with work i cannot find the time! Therefore was wondering if there are any other like minded artsy open minded folks out there who would like to meet up for drinks/coffees from time to time to share ideas, listen to music etc???

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone! I am a 'writer' (i use the term loosely) and a piano teacher and usually when i move to a new city i join writing groups, write for local magazines, and get involved in the music scene in some way beyond work, but here i am so busy with work i cannot find the time! Therefore was wondering if there are any other like minded artsy open minded folks out there who would like to meet up for drinks/coffees from time to time to share ideas, listen to music etc???

Gillian ScaddenNov 15, 2011 @ 09:05
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

67 Replies | 2370 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Any musicians/writers out there???
Post 1

meSmile

meSmile

ALguitar, Nov 15, 2011 @ 09:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

i don't know if i can be helpful, i love music, i am, or at least i was an actriss in spain, and love also getting togheter with people who enjoys talking or sharing art and cultur. I need it for my personal balance and growing as a persone, so I always prefer to take an artistic caffe, than a hello how are you good one... i would probably love to try to make some poetry or text reading with the piano?? how does it sound for you??

i don't know if i can be helpful, i love music, i am, or at least i was an actriss in spain, and love also getting togheter with people who enjoys talking or sharing art and cultur. I need it for my personal balance and growing as a persone, so I always prefer to take an artistic caffe, than a hello how are you good one... i would probably love to try to make some poetry or text reading with the piano?? how does it sound for you??

lola eulogio, Nov 23, 2011 @ 10:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

ohh no you are from zurich.. sorry i live in geneva.. i thought i was on the geneva forum..

ohh no you are from zurich.. sorry i live in geneva.. i thought i was on the geneva forum..

lola eulogio, Nov 23, 2011 @ 10:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

I live in Geneva and am involved in 6 musical projects and sometimes we need piano, give me a call AL 079 554 3067 Cool

I live in Geneva and am involved in 6 musical projects and sometimes we need piano, give me a call AL 079 554 3067 Cool

ALguitar, Nov 23, 2011 @ 10:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

For what it's worth, I have 18 years of classical music education and a Masters but nowadays I'm more at home playing and composing some modern jazz...

For what it's worth, I have 18 years of classical music education and a Masters but nowadays I'm more at home playing and composing some modern jazz...

kutyafal, Nov 23, 2011 @ 11:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

I play the viola and the violin... who would want to play chamber music?

I play the viola and the violin... who would want to play chamber music?

isabellano9, Nov 25, 2011 @ 23:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Well I used to be a freelance writer for travel pieces at a lifestyle magazine in Bombay. Now I'm in Zurich , and wondering where to start, it would be great to meet with a creative set. I'm an eclectic musical fan- anything from opera to rock.

Cheers!

Well I used to be a freelance writer for travel pieces at a lifestyle magazine in Bombay. Now I'm in Zurich , and wondering where to start, it would be great to meet with a creative set. I'm an eclectic musical fan- anything from opera to rock.

Cheers!

Sasha Advani, Nov 26, 2011 @ 09:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

I am a screenwriter, the worst kind I know; I am here picking anecdotes and writing my latest which I will also shoot in the Alps early next year. I would love to get together with anyone locals and share creative space. I am looking to get as much info in as little time about this region it's people and their idiosyncrasies. Drop me a line anyone who might wanna link up.. Also how about a writers meetup/gathering?

I am a screenwriter, the worst kind I know; I am here picking anecdotes and writing my latest which I will also shoot in the Alps early next year. I would love to get together with anyone locals and share creative space. I am looking to get as much info in as little time about this region it's people and their idiosyncrasies. Drop me a line anyone who might wanna link up.. Also how about a writers meetup/gathering?

Ricky Peters, Nov 26, 2011 @ 09:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Hi Gillian, I'm a writer and singer. I'm actually currently looking for a pianist to work with too.  Would be great to be in touch.  jasonstein.net

Hi Gillian, I'm a writer and singer. I'm actually currently looking for a pianist to work with too.  Would be great to be in touch.  jasonstein.net

Jason Stein, Nov 26, 2011 @ 14:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

Hello all writers and musicians,

I play the bass guitar and classical flute, so I can swing pretty much anyway as far as music. I'll be arriving in Geneva in January and would love to get together with other music-lovers, whether it be for a rock show or symphony performance. I also love to write poetry and short stories. Happy playing/writing!

Andrea

Hello all writers and musicians,

I play the bass guitar and classical flute, so I can swing pretty much anyway as far as music. I'll be arriving in Geneva in January and would love to get together with other music-lovers, whether it be for a rock show or symphony performance. I also love to write poetry and short stories. Happy playing/writing!

Andrea

Andrea D, Nov 30, 2011 @ 03:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

@Charles K: what style?

@Charles K: what style?

kutyafal, Dec 6, 2011 @ 17:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

I sing but dont play any instruments.Id love to be in a band though. I like lots of different types of music.

I sing but dont play any instruments.Id love to be in a band though. I like lots of different types of music.

Jan S, Dec 6, 2011 @ 18:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13

Personally, I'd like to get a jazz band together. I play the keys but I don't play standards, it's more modern, progressive that I'm looking for. I've had a band a long time ago before and have someone else doing the guitar, so I'm interested in a drummer and a bass player. Think Weather Report, Herbie Hancock, and the likes... As usual, rehearsal space is the main issue. :)

Personally, I'd like to get a jazz band together. I play the keys but I don't play standards, it's more modern, progressive that I'm looking for. I've had a band a long time ago before and have someone else doing the guitar, so I'm interested in a drummer and a bass player. Think Weather Report, Herbie Hancock, and the likes... As usual, rehearsal space is the main issue. :)

kutyafal, Dec 6, 2011 @ 18:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 14

Hello world,

I can make some noise with the gainbarde/jaw harp/jew's harp. If not for my evil, hostile neighbours I'd also be a didgeridoo player. Sigh...guess one can't have everything.

On the writing front, I've been scribbling all over the world-wide-web for a while, other than some serious writing and editing off & on. Would love to meet-up with others passionate about writing in Geneva area.

Cheers,

Arun

Hello world,

I can make some noise with the gainbarde/jaw harp/jew's harp. If not for my evil, hostile neighbours I'd also be a didgeridoo player. Sigh...guess one can't have everything.

On the writing front, I've been scribbling all over the world-wide-web for a while, other than some serious writing and editing off & on. Would love to meet-up with others passionate about writing in Geneva area.

Cheers,

Arun

Arun K V, Dec 6, 2011 @ 18:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 15

Hello Gillian,

I would not say I am a writer but I did write a very succesful book in Germany a few years back, I also know very many journalists and write occasionaly for political/social publications.

Not sure where I can help but who knows! Not in Zürich yet but will be in Jan/Feb

Be well,

Steven

Hello Gillian,

I would not say I am a writer but I did write a very succesful book in Germany a few years back, I also know very many journalists and write occasionaly for political/social publications.

Not sure where I can help but who knows! Not in Zürich yet but will be in Jan/Feb

Be well,

Steven

Steven Kuhn, Dec 6, 2011 @ 22:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 16

Yes love singing, was in a band about 7 years ago now, Havnt done anything recently but would love to

Yes love singing, was in a band about 7 years ago now, Havnt done anything recently but would love to

Jan S, Dec 7, 2011 @ 18:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 17

I'm a vocalist. I worked in bands in London and want to get back into it in Switzerland. I do classical, ballads, to light pop. I have a Youtube video if interested. Do get in touch if interested.

I'm a vocalist. I worked in bands in London and want to get back into it in Switzerland. I do classical, ballads, to light pop. I have a Youtube video if interested. Do get in touch if interested.

Jason Stein, Dec 7, 2011 @ 18:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 18

Loved the song

Loved the song

Jan S, Dec 7, 2011 @ 18:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 19

Josh Groban's music is great.

Josh Groban's music is great.

Jason Stein, Dec 7, 2011 @ 18:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 20

You did it really well Jason

You did it really well Jason

Jan S, Dec 7, 2011 @ 18:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 21

Thank you very much Jan. 

Thank you very much Jan. 

Jason Stein, Dec 7, 2011 @ 18:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 22

I also want to get into something in Switzerland, only arrived in august.

I also want to get into something in Switzerland, only arrived in august.

Jan S, Dec 7, 2011 @ 18:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 23

I can sing too, count me in on the band, the Glocals band is about to be concieved!

I can sing too, count me in on the band, the Glocals band is about to be concieved!

Mahogany, Dec 7, 2011 @ 20:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 24

Yeh!

Yeh!

Jan S, Dec 7, 2011 @ 21:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 25

Haha, it's the "Geneva Locals Big Band" now! Still, the question is, where?

Haha, it's the "Geneva Locals Big Band" now! Still, the question is, where?

kutyafal, Dec 7, 2011 @ 21:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 26

Well Im in Morges

Well Im in Morges

Jan S, Dec 7, 2011 @ 21:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 27

I meant, who knows a space where we could get together for a try-out jam-session? Maybe it should be a house party first. Get everyone drunk so the inspiration starts flowing. :) Unfortunately, I'll be gone on vacation after this week until January.

I meant, who knows a space where we could get together for a try-out jam-session? Maybe it should be a house party first. Get everyone drunk so the inspiration starts flowing. :) Unfortunately, I'll be gone on vacation after this week until January.

kutyafal, Dec 7, 2011 @ 21:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 28

http://www.catalyse.ch/accelerateur_de_talents/index.php/en_GB/scenes-residences/

http://www.catalyse.ch/accelerateur_de_talents/index.php/en_GB/info-pratique/Infopratik.html

I think Catalyse rent rehersal space. I've met to sing with a few Glocalers there a few years ago...

Catalyse

14, rosemont

1208 Genève Suisse
T. +41(0)22 700 64 75/84

http://www.catalyse.ch/accelerateur_de_talents/index.php/en_GB/scenes-residences/

http://www.catalyse.ch/accelerateur_de_talents/index.php/en_GB/info-pratique/Infopratik.html

I think Catalyse rent rehersal space. I've met to sing with a few Glocalers there a few years ago...

Catalyse

14, rosemont

1208 Genève Suisse
T. +41(0)22 700 64 75/84

Translator, Dec 7, 2011 @ 22:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 29

If there is anything planned in Zurich with writing and music, id love to be part of it.

If there is anything planned in Zurich with writing and music, id love to be part of it.

Sasha Advani, Dec 8, 2011 @ 00:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 30

Hi there, I play the Highland bagpipes, but I guess there's not too much you can do with a piano! I do know some other people in Switzerland who are involved in the music scene and come from a broadly diversified cross-section of styles and influences. Maybe something there that might be of interest?

Hi there, I play the Highland bagpipes, but I guess there's not too much you can do with a piano! I do know some other people in Switzerland who are involved in the music scene and come from a broadly diversified cross-section of styles and influences. Maybe something there that might be of interest?

rscott, Dec 8, 2011 @ 09:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 31

Hi,

Another "singer" here. Mainly soul and 60's music, pop, psychedelic, garage...

Cheers,

Hi,

Another "singer" here. Mainly soul and 60's music, pop, psychedelic, garage...

Cheers,

DrPoi Nyon, Dec 9, 2011 @ 14:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 32

Ok, let me know if you organize a Jam session in the Zurich area.  I live in Zug so can't do Geneva, sorry!

Have a nice weekend everyone :-)

Ok, let me know if you organize a Jam session in the Zurich area.  I live in Zug so can't do Geneva, sorry!

Have a nice weekend everyone :-)

Mahogany, Dec 9, 2011 @ 22:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 33

Hi! I'm new in Geneva and play jazz / funk / rock guitar. Anyone wants to build a new band? 

Hi! I'm new in Geneva and play jazz / funk / rock guitar. Anyone wants to build a new band? 

Vincent V, Dec 14, 2011 @ 19:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 34

As soon as I get back from the States, I'm game!

As soon as I get back from the States, I'm game!

kutyafal, Dec 14, 2011 @ 22:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 35

Hello,

I sing and play the guitar.

Let's keep in touche if there's a jam session...

Hello,

I sing and play the guitar.

Let's keep in touche if there's a jam session...

Jango, Dec 14, 2011 @ 23:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 36

Haha i started this thread and then totally forgot about it!! Seems like some of you have made connections though, great!!! Smile

Haha i started this thread and then totally forgot about it!! Seems like some of you have made connections though, great!!! Smile

Gillian Scadden, Dec 30, 2011 @ 14:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 37

Happy new year to all of you! So, when will the first jam session take place?? :) Next week? I think the best is to rent a rehersal space with catalyse as Translator proposed...

So let's sum all the talents who answered here :

Singers : Jason Stein, Jan S, DrPoi N, Jango

Drums : Charles K, 

Bass : Andrea D, 

Guitar : Jango, Vincent V

Piano / keys : Gillian Scaden, kutyafal, 

Violin : isabellano9

Noise (haha) : Arun K V

Highland bagpipes : rscott

So no problem in making a new band!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

Happy new year to all of you! So, when will the first jam session take place?? :) Next week? I think the best is to rent a rehersal space with catalyse as Translator proposed...

Vincent V, Jan 4, 2012 @ 20:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 38

Good.

I suggest Thursday evening.

Good.

I suggest Thursday evening.

Jango, Jan 4, 2012 @ 21:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 39

there is a bar, called volunteer bar, in the volunteer place, they have an stage, and i am sure they will be open to this kind of proposal for a thursday night, the only inconvenient is that they close at twelve, or maybe is not an inconvenient... it would be nice to do it there... if you want i could contact them....

there is a bar, called volunteer bar, in the volunteer place, they have an stage, and i am sure they will be open to this kind of proposal for a thursday night, the only inconvenient is that they close at twelve, or maybe is not an inconvenient... it would be nice to do it there... if you want i could contact them....

lola eulogio, Jan 4, 2012 @ 21:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 40

I'm also ok for Thursday. Depends on the style too. I don't do rock :) Been there, done that, threw away the T-shirt :-). I did my first French recording this week. Excuse the accent. I tried. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS4TH-Pz50A&feature=g-all-f&context=G27df9a3FAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm also ok for Thursday. Depends on the style too. I don't do rock :) Been there, done that, threw away the T-shirt :-). I did my first French recording this week. Excuse the accent. I tried. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS4TH-Pz50A&feature=g-all-f&context=G27df9a3FAAAAAAAAAAA

Jason Stein, Jan 4, 2012 @ 21:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 41

I could do Thursday as long as it wasnt too early in the evening, Im 40 mins by train from Geneva.

I could do Thursday as long as it wasnt too early in the evening, Im 40 mins by train from Geneva.

Jan S, Jan 4, 2012 @ 21:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 42

I have some MP3 files of some of my tunes I wrote. Where is the best place to upload and share so folks here can get an idea of what I'm looking to do. Of cocurse I'm always open to other styles too.

I have some MP3 files of some of my tunes I wrote. Where is the best place to upload and share so folks here can get an idea of what I'm looking to do. Of cocurse I'm always open to other styles too.

kutyafal, Jan 4, 2012 @ 22:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 43

I could do on Thursday too, but it also depends on the style...

Here's something I recorded at home some time ago (no microphone or editing, so sorry for the sound).

Cheers,

DrPoi

I could do on Thursday too, but it also depends on the style...

Here's something I recorded at home some time ago (no microphone or editing, so sorry for the sound).

Cheers,

DrPoi

DrPoi Nyon, Jan 4, 2012 @ 23:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 44

Already too many guitars? I like the Mike Stern jazz-fusion style, but I'm open to various kind of jazz and latin music. Less interested in rock, unless you are planning to go for serious concerts in clubs 

Regarding uploading songs, I think the easiest way is to create a torrent and leave your PC connected. This system is abused for piracy, but as a sharing system it is absolutely ok to be used. Exposed to hackers though...

The other solution is to get private contacts with the interested people, a date, and share via Skype

Already too many guitars? I like the Mike Stern jazz-fusion style, but I'm open to various kind of jazz and latin music. Less interested in rock, unless you are planning to go for serious concerts in clubs 

Regarding uploading songs, I think the easiest way is to create a torrent and leave your PC connected. This system is abused for piracy, but as a sharing system it is absolutely ok to be used. Exposed to hackers though...

The other solution is to get private contacts with the interested people, a date, and share via Skype

Alessio N, Jan 4, 2012 @ 22:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 45

So where are we supposed to meet on Thursday? (today!!!) Anyways, here are a few tunes of mine:

So where are we supposed to meet on Thursday? (today!!!) Anyways, here are a few tunes of mine:

kutyafal, Jan 5, 2012 @ 12:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 46

Well, they don't show up embedded, so just go to these links:

http://youtu.be/l6iHIPymJUw

http://youtu.be/XopGiSFKlqg

Well, they don't show up embedded, so just go to these links:

http://youtu.be/l6iHIPymJUw

http://youtu.be/XopGiSFKlqg

kutyafal, Jan 5, 2012 @ 12:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 47

it is very  nice!!! thanks!!!

it is very  nice!!! thanks!!!

lola eulogio, Jan 5, 2012 @ 13:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 48

Hi! :-)

I'm Laura, recently moved to Zurich from Italy... I am a professional singer and actress; I play piano and sometimes I compose.

I moved here in Zurich because of my husband, but I'm looking for something to do, also because I don't speak a good German yet (I'm attending a course). By now I'm going on travelling to Italy, when I have still my works to do, and to Lugano, where I found a place as teacher, but I really look forward to know some artists here in Zurich for sharing ideas, talking about art or simply having a friendly chat :-)

You can reach me at the following email: [email protected]

Ciao

L.

Hi! :-)

I'm Laura, recently moved to Zurich from Italy... I am a professional singer and actress; I play piano and sometimes I compose.

I moved here in Zurich because of my husband, but I'm looking for something to do, also because I don't speak a good German yet (I'm attending a course). By now I'm going on travelling to Italy, when I have still my works to do, and to Lugano, where I found a place as teacher, but I really look forward to know some artists here in Zurich for sharing ideas, talking about art or simply having a friendly chat :-)

You can reach me at the following email: [email protected]

Ciao

L.

Laura Ansaldi, Jan 5, 2012 @ 15:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 49

Well I hope its next Thurs or Ive missed it!

Well I hope its next Thurs or Ive missed it!

Jan S, Jan 5, 2012 @ 18:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 50

And honestly, I didn't understand where this place to reharse should be...can you give an exact address?

Great stuff Kutyafal :)

And honestly, I didn't understand where this place to reharse should be...can you give an exact address?

Great stuff Kutyafal :)

Alessio N, Jan 5, 2012 @ 20:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 51

Catalyse

14, rosemont

1208 Genève Suisse
T. +41(0)22 700 64 75/84

Dec 7, 11 22:13

Here is the rehearsal :) so let's go there next thursday if everybody agree and we will see what we can do!

Here is the rehearsal :) so let's go there next thursday if everybody agree and we will see what we can do!

Vincent V, Jan 6, 2012 @ 10:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 52

Well Im up for it!

Well Im up for it!

Jan S, Jan 7, 2012 @ 12:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 53

Hi Gillian,

I like to think of myself as a writer. I had my first published piece just recently. Currently working on a screenplay.Would be great to meet with other writers and chat.

Thanks,

Paul

Hi Gillian,

I like to think of myself as a writer. I had my first published piece just recently. Currently working on a screenplay.Would be great to meet with other writers and chat.

Thanks,

Paul

Paul Mastromatteo, Jan 7, 2012 @ 14:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 54

So, to summarize, meeting is Thursday 12 January.

Where and at what time?

So, to summarize, meeting is Thursday 12 January.

Where and at what time?

Jango, Jan 7, 2012 @ 15:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 55

Me I wrote a book but I'm interested to the music musical and everything involve art music!!I live in montreux you??

Me I wrote a book but I'm interested to the music musical and everything involve art music!!I live in montreux you??

Daniela L, Jan 10, 2012 @ 17:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 56

So is everyone up for this Thurs or what?

So is everyone up for this Thurs or what?

Jan S, Jan 10, 2012 @ 20:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 57

Yes, most people agree for Thursday evening.

But as no place was proposed for sure...

Jango, Jan 10, 2012 @ 22:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 58

Jan 10, 12 22:53

What about go to the ludovic event on Friday night I'm coming at about 8 o' clock!!

Lausanne Ludo’s Drinks (20th) 2012 start off

Friday, January 13th, 2012 from 18:30

, Lausanne

What about go to the ludovic event on Friday night I'm coming at about 8 o' clock!!

Lausanne Ludo’s Drinks (20th) 2012 start off

Friday, January 13th, 2012 from 18:30

, Lausanne
Daniela L, Jan 11, 2012 @ 11:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 59

Anyone playng kitarre or singing??

I'm singing  just in karaoke but I love music:))

Come to this event we can have fun!!!Maybe then we can organise some music event!!!In Montreux to make we ready to the Jazz's festival  2012!!;)

Cheers Daniela

Anyone playng kitarre or singing??

I'm singing  just in karaoke but I love music:))

Come to this event we can have fun!!!Maybe then we can organise some music event!!!In Montreux to make we ready to the Jazz's festival  2012!!;)

Cheers Daniela

Daniela L, Jan 11, 2012 @ 11:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 60

Jan 4, 12 20:20

very funny picture!!!what are you trying to do??:))))

very funny picture!!!what are you trying to do??:))))

Daniela L, Jan 11, 2012 @ 12:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 61

Hi Daniela

Yes Im at the drinks night on Friday so Il see you there!

Jan

Hi Daniela

Yes Im at the drinks night on Friday so Il see you there!

Jan

Jan S, Jan 11, 2012 @ 18:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 62

Jan 6, 12 10:49

There hasnt been any confirmation of time so I was wondering if this is still happening this evening?

There hasnt been any confirmation of time so I was wondering if this is still happening this evening?

Jason Stein, Jan 12, 2012 @ 13:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 63

i play Bass, did music score and compose (electro/jazz/funk)

let me know if you need a bass player

I myself look for vocalists, keys and guitarists who are interested in experimental things such as: www.myspace.com/flabsound to record and maybe launch a liev project

anyone?

i play Bass, did music score and compose (electro/jazz/funk)

let me know if you need a bass player

I myself look for vocalists, keys and guitarists who are interested in experimental things such as: www.myspace.com/flabsound to record and maybe launch a liev project

anyone?

Soul3Soul, Jan 12, 2012 @ 14:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 64

Sorry guys I've been quiet lately. Won't be able to make it today (if there was to be anything) due to family problems. I'm still interested though once a suitable time and place is found. I guess if we go to someone's place we should shoot for a weekend instead of a week night. No sense hauling gear for one hour. On my end I'm working on a space in a basement. Let you know if it works out.

Sorry guys I've been quiet lately. Won't be able to make it today (if there was to be anything) due to family problems. I'm still interested though once a suitable time and place is found. I guess if we go to someone's place we should shoot for a weekend instead of a week night. No sense hauling gear for one hour. On my end I'm working on a space in a basement. Let you know if it works out.

kutyafal, Jan 12, 2012 @ 15:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 65

Did the session happen in the end? Did I miss it?

Did the session happen in the end? Did I miss it?

Jan S, Jan 14, 2012 @ 12:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 66

Hello))) My name is Elena Magdalena! I'm from Russian! Actually i'm living in Geneva! I'd like to meet people who love music and want to make some group! And i look for a job like singer! If someone knows some place where looked for the singer, let me to know, please! I write music, lirics! i'm actress. dj-radio and TV! 

I  like music soul! i enjoy Lara Fabian! Gregory Lemorchal!

I sing on different languages! Some you can watch on my links! Or on my website: www.elenamagdalena.com

Keep on touch!   Elena))))))

Hello))) My name is Elena Magdalena! I'm from Russian! Actually i'm living in Geneva! I'd like to meet people who love music and want to make some group! And i look for a job like singer! If someone knows some place where looked for the singer, let me to know, please! I write music, lirics! i'm actress. dj-radio and TV! 

I  like music soul! i enjoy Lara Fabian! Gregory Lemorchal!

I sing on different languages! Some you can watch on my links! Or on my website: www.elenamagdalena.com

Keep on touch!   Elena))))))

Elena Orlova, Feb 16, 2012 @ 20:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 67

One more link! There is mix of my singing in Paris!

Thank you))

One more link! There is mix of my singing in Paris!

Thank you))

Elena Orlova, Feb 16, 2012 @ 21:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
67 Replies | 2370 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form