Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Books for GMAT

Hello,

If anybody has GMAT books/ CD's / Study material , which they are willing to sell, give away.

Please let me know.

Manu

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

If anybody has GMAT books/ CD's / Study material , which they are willing to sell, give away.

Please let me know.

Manu

Manu GFeb 12, 2012 @ 12:48
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1276 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Books for GMAT
Post 1

You can get very inexpensive ones on Half.com.  I bought all my GRE books there for a quarter of the price. 

You can get very inexpensive ones on Half.com.  I bought all my GRE books there for a quarter of the price. 

Lexillent, Feb 12, 2012 @ 13:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Manu, where are you planning on doing your MBA?  You should check out University of London's distance-learning programmes.  They come to Geneva every year to give introductions to their programmes.  I'm currently enrolled in their LLB programme but am planning on switching to their LLM programme to focus on financial economic law.  Since they are a British institution, they do not require the American GMAT.  I remember taking the LSAT (admisssions test for American law schools) some years ago whilst working in Japan.  Glad that's over. 

Manu, where are you planning on doing your MBA?  You should check out University of London's distance-learning programmes.  They come to Geneva every year to give introductions to their programmes.  I'm currently enrolled in their LLB programme but am planning on switching to their LLM programme to focus on financial economic law.  Since they are a British institution, they do not require the American GMAT.  I remember taking the LSAT (admisssions test for American law schools) some years ago whilst working in Japan.  Glad that's over. 

dmarienthal, Feb 12, 2012 @ 17:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hey Demian,

Thanks for the info. I will check them out. I plan to enroll next year if i am able to prepare well for GMAT in coming months. I would still be intersted in giving GMAT as there are a lot of other colleges who take its score.Just making up my mind currently. Lets see...

Hey Demian,

Thanks for the info. I will check them out. I plan to enroll next year if i am able to prepare well for GMAT in coming months. I would still be intersted in giving GMAT as there are a lot of other colleges who take its score.Just making up my mind currently. Lets see...

Manu G, Feb 12, 2012 @ 18:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1276 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form