Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Movie / Book / Music Reviews > Books of Jared Diamond

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Books of Jared Diamond

One of my favourite authors is Mr. Jared Diamond. I already read the books "Guns, Germs, and Steel: The Fates of Human Societies" and "The Third Chimpanzee: The Evolution and Future of the Human Animal" form him. If you are interested in topics like history, evolution and geography I would really recommend to you to read these books, because on every book page you will get to know new interesting facts and relations.

Have you also read books of Jared Diamond? Which ones? Which is your favourite book? Why? Do you know non-fiction books of other authors with similar topics, which could be interesting to read for me and others, too?

The text you are quoting:

One of my favourite authors is Mr. Jared Diamond. I already read the books "Guns, Germs, and Steel: The Fates of Human Societies" and "The Third Chimpanzee: The Evolution and Future of the Human Animal" form him. If you are interested in topics like history, evolution and geography I would really recommend to you to read these books, because on every book page you will get to know new interesting facts and relations.

Have you also read books of Jared Diamond? Which ones? Which is your favourite book? Why? Do you know non-fiction books of other authors with similar topics, which could be interesting to read for me and others, too?

Simon HAug 9, 2011 @ 17:27
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1143 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1143 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form