Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Movie / Book / Music Reviews > Calling anyone and everyone to take part in a Full Length Feature I am shooting in the Alps this winter

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Calling anyone and everyone to take part in a Full Length Feature I am shooting in the Alps this winter

I am a screenwriter/filmmaker and two of my scripts have been optioned in Hollywood. One of my collaborations made the black list in 2008 and is being made into a major Hollywood release in 2012. I have recently moved near Geneve, to work on my latest project which is a full length feature based in the Alps and looking for cast and anyone who is interested in filmmaking/screenwriting in this part of the world to discuss ideas and knowledge about the region and anything else. Feel free to message me for further details.

Also I am not sure if this is the best place for this but I would need actors/actresses which as of now I am holding auditions in London but ideally be wanting someone local. So anyone wanting to work in a film and willing to audition please get back. PS:Extremely powerful female lead role.

The text you are quoting:

I am a screenwriter/filmmaker and two of my scripts have been optioned in Hollywood. One of my collaborations made the black list in 2008 and is being made into a major Hollywood release in 2012. I have recently moved near Geneve, to work on my latest project which is a full length feature based in the Alps and looking for cast and anyone who is interested in filmmaking/screenwriting in this part of the world to discuss ideas and knowledge about the region and anything else. Feel free to message me for further details.

Also I am not sure if this is the best place for this but I would need actors/actresses which as of now I am holding auditions in London but ideally be wanting someone local. So anyone wanting to work in a film and willing to audition please get back. PS:Extremely powerful female lead role.

Ricky PetersNov 10, 2011 @ 13:18
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1058 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1058 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form