Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Movie / Book / Music Reviews > Caribana Festival 2010 (Nyon)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Caribana Festival 2010 (Nyon)

Hi everyone!

For those who are interested in Swiss music life it would be good to know that on 9-13 June, 2010 Caribana Festival takes place at Crans-près-Céligny, it is just on the outskirts of Nyon.
Caribana focused on global sounds and attracts around 15'000 visitors. You'll get to see some awesome bands coming from different parts of the world and excellent local bands and musicians.
The full program of the festival hasn't been published yet, it'll come on the web side on March 24, however, it is already known that on 9th of June there'll be performances of the Deep Purple and Hell's Kitchen (an outstanding Swiss blues-rock band) and on 12th June - the Madness and Sean Paul will participate in the event.
You can buy the ticket(s) (a printable version) right at the Caribana festival's web side.

I'm definitely going on 12th of June, if somebody wants to join me, send me a msg. We can go together.

Hope this information was helpful for music lovers and for just-curious folks.

Cheers,

Sam73

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone!

For those who are interested in Swiss music life it would be good to know that on 9-13 June, 2010 Caribana Festival takes place at Crans-près-Céligny, it is just on the outskirts of Nyon.
Caribana focused on global sounds and attracts around 15'000 visitors. You'll get to see some awesome bands coming from different parts of the world and excellent local bands and musicians.
The full program of the festival hasn't been published yet, it'll come on the web side on March 24, however, it is already known that on 9th of June there'll be performances of the Deep Purple and Hell's Kitchen (an outstanding Swiss blues-rock band) and on 12th June - the Madness and Sean Paul will participate in the event.
You can buy the ticket(s) (a printable version) right at the Caribana festival's web side.

I'm definitely going on 12th of June, if somebody wants to join me, send me a msg. We can go together.

Hope this information was helpful for music lovers and for just-curious folks.

Cheers,

Sam73

Sam73Mar 19, 2010 @ 12:00
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 3320 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Caribana Festival 2010 (Nyon)
Post 1

Sounds really good Sam. I hope I can make it. B