Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Movie / Book / Music Reviews > Cross bones by Kathy Reichs

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Cross bones by Kathy Reichs
Reichs writes the Tempe Brennan series about a forensic anthropologist who divides her time between North Carolina and Montreal. Usually, they are really, really good. Cross Bones which I picked up in the airport is fine, though not as engrossing as some of the others UNTIL you get towards the end. And all the potential loose ends and world changing revelations go .... Anyway, I wanted to pitch the book across the plane, but thought that might not go over well. Quite annoyed! Read it if you like the series, but I truly don't recommend starting with this one!
The text you are quoting:
Reichs writes the Tempe Brennan series about a forensic anthropologist who divides her time between North Carolina and Montreal. Usually, they are really, really good. Cross Bones which I picked up in the airport is fine, though not as engrossing as some of the others UNTIL you get towards the end. And all the potential loose ends and world changing revelations go .... Anyway, I wanted to pitch the book across the plane, but thought that might not go over well. Quite annoyed! Read it if you like the series, but I truly don't recommend starting with this one!
misskateMar 7, 2006 @ 00:53
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 991 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
2 Replies | 991 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form