Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Editors
Is anyone else into Editors, a new-ish group based in Birmingham, UK? A friend of mine put me onto them before Christmas, and we were lucky enough to be invited to their concert at the Barfly in Camden Town and then meet them afterwards.

I wasn't too keen on them to begin with, but their songs, and especially their lyrics really grow on you, and they were fantastic live! They were actually playing in Lausanne two or three weeks ago, but I didn't find out about it until too late.

Well worth a listen if you're into slightly retro guitar rock and singers with quite doom-laden voices - it's not depressing music though!!
The text you are quoting:
Is anyone else into Editors, a new-ish group based in Birmingham, UK? A friend of mine put me onto them before Christmas, and we were lucky enough to be invited to their concert at the Barfly in Camden Town and then meet them afterwards.

I wasn't too keen on them to begin with, but their songs, and especially their lyrics really grow on you, and they were fantastic live! They were actually playing in Lausanne two or three weeks ago, but I didn't find out about it until too late.

Well worth a listen if you're into slightly retro guitar rock and singers with quite doom-laden voices - it's not depressing music though!!
elvisMar 14, 2006 @ 13:38
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1001 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
1 Replies | 1001 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form