Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Flight Plan
I love 12CHF Mondays. Movies at Europlex cinemas are only 12chf on Mondays which make it a really nice way to start the week.
I'm not a huge movie-goer, but some of my friends are, so in order to get me to go to the movies with them, they let me choose. I don't watch movies to be enlightened or transformed, I go for pure entertainment. So, I picked Flight Plan.
Yeah. Not bad. I like Jodie Foster a lot. I think Panic Room was a better story; this one was a little, well, stupid. The movie threw out a ton of red herrings, but they were fairly easy to see through. The bad guy was pretty obvious from his first appearance. The conspiracy wasn't quite as wide-spread as we thought, but there was still a little bit of a kicker in there.
I enjoyed it. I would recommend it for seeing it in the theater at a discount, don't think it's quite worth the whole CHF17, but it would definitely be worth renting.
Anyone think I'm totally off?
The text you are quoting:
I love 12CHF Mondays. Movies at Europlex cinemas are only 12chf on Mondays which make it a really nice way to start the week.
I'm not a huge movie-goer, but some of my friends are, so in order to get me to go to the movies with them, they let me choose. I don't watch movies to be enlightened or transformed, I go for pure entertainment. So, I picked Flight Plan.
Yeah. Not bad. I like Jodie Foster a lot. I think Panic Room was a better story; this one was a little, well, stupid. The movie threw out a ton of red herrings, but they were fairly easy to see through. The bad guy was pretty obvious from his first appearance. The conspiracy wasn't quite as wide-spread as we thought, but there was still a little bit of a kicker in there.
I enjoyed it. I would recommend it for seeing it in the theater at a discount, don't think it's quite worth the whole CHF17, but it would definitely be worth renting.
Anyone think I'm totally off?
misskateNov 30, 2005 @ 18:58
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1465 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Flight Plan
Post 1
Saw it the 1st day it was in, and i'm disappointed. Panic or Silence it sure aint...

definitely wud reco a rental if u really wanna c it...best actor is the airplane, u can c what the new Airbus wud essentially look like inside...wowy, cant w8 2 get on one a those...business of coz ; p
Saw it the 1st day it was in, and i'm disappointed. Panic or Silence it sure aint...

definitely wud reco a rental if u really wanna c it...best actor is the airplane, u can c what the new Airbus wud essentially look like inside...wowy, cant w8 2 get on one a those...business of coz ; p
Tigger, Dec 1, 2005 @ 02:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Agree with you Tigger that I was a little disappointed too. I wasn't sure if I was in for a Sixth Sense on a plane affair or a hidden agenda thrilller - either way the confined airplane setting was original and Jodie Foster seems always to be a safe bet. For me at least the film lost something along the way and became a little silly in the last half hour. Bit more a video rental than cinema I reckon.
Agree with you Tigger that I was a little disappointed too. I wasn't sure if I was in for a Sixth Sense on a plane affair or a hidden agenda thrilller - either way the confined airplane setting was original and Jodie Foster seems always to be a safe bet. For me at least the film lost something along the way and became a little silly in the last half hour. Bit more a video rental than cinema I reckon.
Singean, Dec 3, 2005 @ 19:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
The seats are comfortable and there's enough leg room, maybe even for you!
Monday night is definitely my movie night!
Just wish there was something out that's worth seeing on the big-screen.
The seats are comfortable and there's enough leg room, maybe even for you!
Monday night is definitely my movie night!
Just wish there was something out that's worth seeing on the big-screen.
misskate, Dec 7, 2005 @ 14:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1465 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form