Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Movie / Book / Music Reviews > Free concert/opera tickets

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Free concert/opera tickets

We are looking for persons that are passionate about opera and/or classical music (no Wagner though) to accompany our mother on occasion to the opera or to concerts in Geneva and Lausanne. 

Our mother is 73. She is fine excepts suffers from short term memory loss and disorientation so would need to be brought to and from her home in Geneva (Grange Canal/Eaux Vives). 

We would pay for local transport, dinner, and theater tickets. Ideally the person accompanying her would be over 40 and speak English, French or German.

Museum and shopping visits would also be considered.

The text you are quoting:

We are looking for persons that are passionate about opera and/or classical music (no Wagner though) to accompany our mother on occasion to the opera or to concerts in Geneva and Lausanne. 

Our mother is 73. She is fine excepts suffers from short term memory loss and disorientation so would need to be brought to and from her home in Geneva (Grange Canal/Eaux Vives). 

We would pay for local transport, dinner, and theater tickets. Ideally the person accompanying her would be over 40 and speak English, French or German.

Museum and shopping visits would also be considered.

Ivan SJun 20, 2011 @ 00:08
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1429 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Free concert/opera tickets
Post 1

hi, 

i'm a young portuguese architect and i think i would love to help you with your mother.

I'm new in town and have lots of free time. i'm a calm educated young man and never miss a good evening of nice talk. i think i would fency to learn more about the city from an ancient eyes and it would be a nice opportunity to practice my french. 

the opera and museums visits programs really interests me. For the shopping i think it would be a little to much for me... 

what do you say?

hi, 

i'm a young portuguese architect and i think i would love to help you with your mother.

I'm new in town and have lots of free time. i'm a calm educated young man and never miss a good evening of nice talk. i think i would fency to learn more about the city from an ancient eyes and it would be a nice opportunity to practice my french. 

the opera and museums visits programs really interests me. For the shopping i think it would be a little to much for me... 

what do you say?

joao medeiros gomes, Jul 1, 2011 @ 16:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

hi, 

I'm new in town and have lots of free time. i'm a calm educated young man and never miss a good evening of nice talk. i think i would fancy (better now...) to learn more about the city from an ancient eyes and it would be a nice opportunity to practice my french. 

what do you say?

hi, 

I'm new in town and have lots of free time. i'm a calm educated young man and never miss a good evening of nice talk. i think i would fancy (better now...) to learn more about the city from an ancient eyes and it would be a nice opportunity to practice my french. 

what do you say?

joao medeiros gomes, Jul 1, 2011 @ 16:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Joao,

Sounds interesting. My mum is 74 so it is really a matter of you feeling comfortable with her and vice versa. She met a first person that took her to a concert last night and all seems to have gone well. What I suggets is the following: I would like to meet you if you have time for a coffee and if you could give me a reference or send me a CV with your address and contact details would be much appreciated. Kind regards, Ivan Sellers ([email protected]), mobile: +41 79 7591937 

Joao,

Sounds interesting. My mum is 74 so it is really a matter of you feeling comfortable with her and vice versa. She met a first person that took her to a concert last night and all seems to have gone well. What I suggets is the following: I would like to meet you if you have time for a coffee and if you could give me a reference or send me a CV with your address and contact details would be much appreciated. Kind regards, Ivan Sellers ([email protected]), mobile: +41 79 7591937 

Ivan S, Jul 4, 2011 @ 16:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1429 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form