Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Movie / Book / Music Reviews > French (or other language) Classic TV Theme Music

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
French (or other language) Classic TV Theme Music

I was asked by my better half why The A-Team movie didn't have 'the song' on it? When I asked her what she was on about she told me that several classic TV shows had songs for the title music on them. These include Starsky et 'Ootch, The A-Team (L'Agence Tous Risques) & Hart to Hart (Pour l'Amour du risque) for starters. She seemed surprised for the above there were no lyrics.

I was just curious if this was just confined to French or are there any other versions in other languages of 70s and 80s TV themes which are as interesting? Laughing

The text you are quoting:

I was asked by my better half why The A-Team movie didn't have 'the song' on it? When I asked her what she was on about she told me that several classic TV shows had songs for the title music on them. These include Starsky et 'Ootch, The A-Team (L'Agence Tous Risques) & Hart to Hart (Pour l'Amour du risque) for starters. She seemed surprised for the above there were no lyrics.

I was just curious if this was just confined to French or are there any other versions in other languages of 70s and 80s TV themes which are as interesting? Laughing

RichJan 8, 2013 @ 19:57
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1361 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: French (or other language) Classic TV Theme Music
Post 1

Oh, she just mentioned another one - Dallas! Laughing

The text you are quoting:

Oh, she just mentioned another one - Dallas! Laughing