Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Movie / Book / Music Reviews > Great author for French beginners

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Great author for French beginners
I just wrote this huge long post and something in cyber space had it for tea. *&!^
Anyway, Eric Emmanuel Schmitt is a great author out of Belgium whose writing is accessible even to intermediate beginner students of French. Some of his books have been translated, but it's nice to read the original, too.
I would recommend starting with Oscar et la dame Rose (Oscar and the Pink Lady). Schmitt packs a bit of a spiritual/emotional wallop in his writing. Definitely worth checking out. (Okay that's a whole lot shorter than what I wrote the last time, but there you go!)
The text you are quoting:
I just wrote this huge long post and something in cyber space had it for tea. *&!^
Anyway, Eric Emmanuel Schmitt is a great author out of Belgium whose writing is accessible even to intermediate beginner students of French. Some of his books have been translated, but it's nice to read the original, too.
I would recommend starting with Oscar et la dame Rose (Oscar and the Pink Lady). Schmitt packs a bit of a spiritual/emotional wallop in his writing. Definitely worth checking out. (Okay that's a whole lot shorter than what I wrote the last time, but there you go!)
misskateNov 17, 2005 @ 19:14
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1315 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
1 Replies | 1315 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form