Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Movie / Book / Music Reviews > Hello, anyone into podcasts here?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello, anyone into podcasts here?
The text you are quoting:

Fady RFeb 28, 2021 @ 14:18
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 358 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hello, anyone into podcasts here?
Post 1

Hello,

Yes absolutely, at the moment my favorites are Overdue (book reviews) and Pivot (on technology and market trends). Though the topic can be seconday to whether the hosts are good and have good chemistry. I sometimes listen to ScriptNotes, about screenwriting, a subject for which I have no actual interest but the content is so good it doesn't matter.

How about you?

Hello,

Yes absolutely, at the moment my favorites are Overdue (book reviews) and Pivot (on technology and market trends). Though the topic can be seconday to whether the hosts are good and have good chemistry. I sometimes listen to ScriptNotes, about screenwriting, a subject for which I have no actual interest but the content is so good it doesn't matter.

How about you?

Francois F, Apr 19, 2021 @ 12:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Hello, anyone into podcasts here?
Post 2

I love podcasts. I like to listen to them when I work out. I've found that I've been listening to a lot more of them since the pandemic started. 

I love podcasts. I like to listen to them when I work out. I've found that I've been listening to a lot more of them since the pandemic started. 

Richard R, Yesterday @ 17:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 358 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form