Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Movie / Book / Music Reviews > Henning Mankell/Mystery series

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Henning Mankell/Mystery series
A friend of mine gave me one of Mankell's mysteries for Christmas a few years ago. Since then, I have slowly been reading my way through all the Wallander mysteries. I thoroughly enjoy them. I am not reading them in order as I've read the last couple and just finished the White Lioness which was superb (and from what I've read elsewhere is generally considered to be the height of Mankell's talents, not that the series has slacked off at all)

Which mystery series' do you look for in the airport? Which authors do you get e-mail notification for when a new book comes out? For me it's Rankin and Rickman. Love love love their books.
The text you are quoting:
A friend of mine gave me one of Mankell's mysteries for Christmas a few years ago. Since then, I have slowly been reading my way through all the Wallander mysteries. I thoroughly enjoy them. I am not reading them in order as I've read the last couple and just finished the White Lioness which was superb (and from what I've read elsewhere is generally considered to be the height of Mankell's talents, not that the series has slacked off at all)

Which mystery series' do you look for in the airport? Which authors do you get e-mail notification for when a new book comes out? For me it's Rankin and Rickman. Love love love their books.
misskateApr 24, 2007 @ 14:36
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 902 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
1 Replies | 902 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form