Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Movie / Book / Music Reviews > It doesn't have to be that way!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
It doesn't have to be that way!

Ok, there are some films that you watch again and again and again thinking, hoping, virtually expecting that the outcome will be different.

Bambi's mother WON'T die, Steve McQueen WILL escape on the motorbike, and Jack floats back up in Titanic.

Ok the last one's not mine, ok it is, no it's not...

Which did I miss?

The text you are quoting:

Ok, there are some films that you watch again and again and again thinking, hoping, virtually expecting that the outcome will be different.

Bambi's mother WON'T die, Steve McQueen WILL escape on the motorbike, and Jack floats back up in Titanic.

Ok the last one's not mine, ok it is, no it's not...

Which did I miss?

Gary SMar 8, 2013 @ 16:02
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1662 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: It doesn't have to be that way!
Post 1

Matrix Revolutions...

How on earth you can end a trilogy having seen a constant battle between humans and machine over three movies with a simple truce is beyond me...I'm old skool...would have wanted Neo to annilate those bleeding machines...

Matrix Revolutions...

How on earth you can end a trilogy having seen a constant battle between humans and machine over three movies with a simple truce is beyond me...I'm old skool...would have wanted Neo to annilate those bleeding machines...

Amit P, Mar 8, 2013 @ 17:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Since its about the outcome of the movies, I still am wondering what exactly happened in INCEPTION. I figured out that the two kids in the beginning and at the end are not the same, you can even check the credits in the end. The end ones are older

Since its about the outcome of the movies, I still am wondering what exactly happened in INCEPTION. I figured out that the two kids in the beginning and at the end are not the same, you can even check the credits in the end. The end ones are older

Mona Hadi, Mar 8, 2013 @ 18:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Well i remember "The Last of the Mohicans" where lead actor's brother being shot by the gun, the scene was very sad and want to rewind that scene and expect something else would happen where it ends with happiness.

Well i remember "The Last of the Mohicans" where lead actor's brother being shot by the gun, the scene was very sad and want to rewind that scene and expect something else would happen where it ends with happiness.

hassel lee, May 21, 2013 @ 09:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1662 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form