Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Movie / Book / Music Reviews > It's not a book review..

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
It's not a book review..
but Saturday I was walking around at Fnac and another bookshop looking for something and I noticed this new Book Collection (don't know the appropriate word) in French. They have everything : from Classic Novels (not too long ones) Poetry, Modern Litterature, Theater plays, Fantasy and children classic for only 2Euro each book.
I came back home with 10 of them (and some of my favourites of all time).

Might be interesting for some french readers or whoever wants to improve their French skills without spending huge money on books :)

Val
The text you are quoting:
but Saturday I was walking around at Fnac and another bookshop looking for something and I noticed this new Book Collection (don't know the appropriate word) in French. They have everything : from Classic Novels (not too long ones) Poetry, Modern Litterature, Theater plays, Fantasy and children classic for only 2Euro each book.
I came back home with 10 of them (and some of my favourites of all time).

Might be interesting for some french readers or whoever wants to improve their French skills without spending huge money on books :)

Val
HoilingFeb 13, 2006 @ 00:23
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1216 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: It's not a book review..
Post 1
Thanks for posting this tip, Val! What a great way to stock up cheaply and practise reading in French.
Off the Shelf carries the Penguin Classic line of books for pretty cheaply, if you prefer your fine literature English-based.
Thanks for posting this tip, Val! What a great way to stock up cheaply and practise reading in French.
Off the Shelf carries the Penguin Classic line of books for pretty cheaply, if you prefer your fine literature English-based.
misskate, Feb 13, 2006 @ 15:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: It's not a book review..
Post 2
sounds great but what is the name of the collection?
sounds great but what is the name of the collection?
Crazy_Llama, Feb 26, 2006 @ 23:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1216 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form