Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Movie / Book / Music Reviews > Je t’aime, moi non plus

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Je t’aime, moi non plus

I saw today the movie about Gainsbourg, Gainsbourg, the genius, I love his music, the poesy, the stories in the songs....
What do you think about Gainsbourg?

The text you are quoting:

I saw today the movie about Gainsbourg, Gainsbourg, the genius, I love his music, the poesy, the stories in the songs....
What do you think about Gainsbourg?

annaaniaFeb 3, 2010 @ 23:46
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1368 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Je t’aime, moi non plus
Post 1

I saw it. It's a really interesting movie and I liked it a lot. It certainly is a very different way of telling a biography story. After I saw it, I was at first a bit disappointed that they didn't show more, but then I started to really think about it, and to for me, for a film to provoke such thoughts is considered a real success.

The actor that plays Gainsbourg is very good, and so is the late Lucy Gordon in her portrayal of Jane Birkin. It's fascinating, I really enjoyed that film!

The text you are quoting:

I saw it. It's a really interesting movie and I liked it a lot. It certainly is a very different way of telling a biography story. After I saw it, I was at first a bit disappointed that they didn't show more, but then I started to really think about it, and to for me, for a film to provoke such thoughts is considered a real success.

The actor that plays Gainsbourg is very good, and so is the late Lucy Gordon in her portrayal of Jane Birkin. It's fascinating, I really enjoyed that film!

Lisa M, Feb 25, 2010 @ 20:55
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1368 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form