Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Movie / Book / Music Reviews > Jean-Jacques Goldman

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Jean-Jacques Goldman
A friend of mine was playing some of his stuff in the background at dinner a couple of years ago and I loved it. She recommended En Passant which I dutifully bought. I have played it to death and want to know what other albums by him I should possess. I know he's been around for a while and that he has quite a body of work, so which are the top five? What are his best songs? It doesn't matter how old they are, good is good!
The text you are quoting:
A friend of mine was playing some of his stuff in the background at dinner a couple of years ago and I loved it. She recommended En Passant which I dutifully bought. I have played it to death and want to know what other albums by him I should possess. I know he's been around for a while and that he has quite a body of work, so which are the top five? What are his best songs? It doesn't matter how old they are, good is good!
misskateOct 29, 2005 @ 00:40
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 1721 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Jean-Jacques Goldman
Post 1
Glad you like J-Jacques Goldman! I have his album "Singulier - Best of 81/89". There you'll find all his famous songs!
Glad you like J-Jacques Goldman! I have his album "Singulier - Best of 81/89". There you'll find all his famous songs!
MAdster, Nov 1, 2005 @ 17:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Thanks so much, I will look for it in ??? (where do you go to buy music in this town?, I usually just order on-line) I guess Fnac?
Thanks so much, I will look for it in ??? (where do you go to buy music in this town?, I usually just order on-line) I guess Fnac?

misskate, Nov 1, 2005 @ 20:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
there is one at the station and one Passage Malbuisson 19, downtown close to Globus.
They have about everything. Otherwise check http://www.priceminister.com/offer/buy/180102?action=buy_advert&&tracking=62001 they sell that CD with a 50% discount but I don't know if they ship stuff to Switzerland.........
there is one at the station and one Passage Malbuisson 19, downtown close to Globus.
They have about everything. Otherwise check http://www.priceminister.com/offer/buy/180102?action=buy_advert&&tracking=62001 they sell that CD with a 50% discount but I don't know if they ship stuff to Switzerland.........
MAdster, Nov 2, 2005 @ 12:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
:)
:)
misskate, Nov 2, 2005 @ 13:11