Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Movie / Book / Music Reviews > La Bestia nel Cuore (the beast in the heart)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
La Bestia nel Cuore (the beast in the heart)
La Bestia nel Cuore (Italian spoken, subtitles French and German) is a movie written and directed by Cristina Comencini.

This is a drama, it is sad and difficult by moments when you realise where the suffering comes from. The question is how can you live when you are the victim of terrible wrongdoing from someone you would never think of being so cruel to you in the first place.

The movies is good and some of the side characters lighten it up a bit by their humour (the director, the betrayed woman) but the main theme is a dfficult one.

The last letter sent by the main character gives some hope to those that are victims of dreadful wrongdoings... there is not one answer but certainly you should not burry them into your innerself (easy to say!).

After such a movie you put into perspective your small personal problems and realise that you are part of the lucky ones...

Next time an English speaking movie and a comedy... I need to change my mind again... I am in the mood for a good laughter...
The text you are quoting:
La Bestia nel Cuore (Italian spoken, subtitles French and German) is a movie written and directed by Cristina Comencini.

This is a drama, it is sad and difficult by moments when you realise where the suffering comes from. The question is how can you live when you are the victim of terrible wrongdoing from someone you would never think of being so cruel to you in the first place.

The movies is good and some of the side characters lighten it up a bit by their humour (the director, the betrayed woman) but the main theme is a dfficult one.

The last letter sent by the main character gives some hope to those that are victims of dreadful wrongdoings... there is not one answer but certainly you should not burry them into your innerself (easy to say!).

After such a movie you put into perspective your small personal problems and realise that you are part of the lucky ones...

Next time an English speaking movie and a comedy... I need to change my mind again... I am in the mood for a good laughter...
inmoodforMar 24, 2007 @ 15:38
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1106 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: La Bestia nel Cuore (the beast in the heart)
Post 1
I love Cristina Comencini's work, and this one is really a good one.

If you wanna understand a bit more of the italian culture and history and way of thinking i can recommend other great ones

Romantic - realistic : L'ultimo Bacio (the did an american version called the last kiss), Come te nessuno mai (about teen agers thou), Ricordati di me, Ora o mai piu', Non ti muovere, Io non ho paura ...

Comtemporary history - mafia - etc: i 100 passi, La meglio gioventu', Romanzo Criminale

Can't really recommend any light and fun ones, i have and know tons of them (also romantic commedies), my favourite are: Notte prima degli esami, 3 metri sopra il cielo, and many more, but i guess part of the fun is related to cultural references and sterotypes.

Vale
The text you are quoting:
I love Cristina Comencini's work, and this one is really a good one.

If you wanna understand a bit more of the italian culture and history and way of thinking i can recommend other great ones

Romantic - realistic : L'ultimo Bacio (the did an american version called the last kiss), Come te nessuno mai (about teen agers thou), Ricordati di me, Ora o mai piu', Non ti muovere, Io non ho paura ...

Comtemporary history - mafia - etc: i 100 passi, La meglio gioventu', Romanzo Criminale

Can't really recommend any light and fun ones, i have and know tons of them (also romantic commedies), my favourite are: Notte prima degli esami, 3 metri sopra il cielo, and many more, but i guess part of the fun is related to cultural references and sterotypes.

Vale
Hoiling, Mar 29, 2007 @ 11:15
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1106 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form