Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Movie / Book / Music Reviews > Looking for musicians

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for musicians

Hi all,

I'm Matteo and I'm a singer/guitar player and I moved in Geneva one month ago.

I used to play in a band in Italy and now I want to create a band also here in Geneva so I'm looking for musicians (mid level) for creating some good music.

Usually I write the songs but I'm also open to play cover (Coldplay, Lumineers, Foo Fighters, Rolling Stones, Ben Harper, B.B. King, Johnny Cash, Mumford and Sons ecc.). I would like to play Rock, Rock Alternative, Blues but I'm also open to discuss other kind of genres.

I just want to start playing here in Geneva!!!!!! So, if you want to create good music and having fun, please contact me!

My email is: [email protected]

Thanks!
M

The text you are quoting:

Hi all,

I'm Matteo and I'm a singer/guitar player and I moved in Geneva one month ago.

I used to play in a band in Italy and now I want to create a band also here in Geneva so I'm looking for musicians (mid level) for creating some good music.

Usually I write the songs but I'm also open to play cover (Coldplay, Lumineers, Foo Fighters, Rolling Stones, Ben Harper, B.B. King, Johnny Cash, Mumford and Sons ecc.). I would like to play Rock, Rock Alternative, Blues but I'm also open to discuss other kind of genres.

I just want to start playing here in Geneva!!!!!! So, if you want to create good music and having fun, please contact me!

My email is: [email protected]

Thanks!
M

Matteo MainardiMay 19, 2015 @ 11:28
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1360 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1360 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form