Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Movie / Book / Music Reviews > Looking for someone to help edit short stories in English

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for someone to help edit short stories in English

If you have an interest in litterature and your native language is English you might be the person I'm looking for :)

The editing task is pretty simple and basic:

Read the short stories and edit /correct major grammatical mistakes (there shouldn't be many if any at all)

Drop me a line and I'll explain more!

The text you are quoting:

If you have an interest in litterature and your native language is English you might be the person I'm looking for :)

The editing task is pretty simple and basic:

Read the short stories and edit /correct major grammatical mistakes (there shouldn't be many if any at all)

Drop me a line and I'll explain more!

Erik LJan 30, 2012 @ 13:24
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1270 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Looking for someone to help edit short stories in English
Post 1

Hi, Erik

I am a professional writer and editor, have worked for major companies in the US, worked as a freelancer, and taught college-level writing and communications courses for sixteen years. I have also been a member of a professional creative writing group for the last eight years.

Let me know if you want more info about my qualifications.

Jennifer

The text you are quoting:

Hi, Erik

I am a professional writer and editor, have worked for major companies in the US, worked as a freelancer, and taught college-level writing and communications courses for sixteen years. I have also been a member of a professional creative writing group for the last eight years.

Let me know if you want more info about my qualifications.

Jennifer

Jennifer W, Mar 23, 2012 @ 09:40
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1270 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form