Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Movie / Book / Music Reviews > Man of Steel...14th June 2013...

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Man of Steel...14th June 2013...

For any movie fans out there...

General Zod Viral Video...

TV spot 3...

Enjoy...

The text you are quoting:

For any movie fans out there...

General Zod Viral Video...

TV spot 3...

Enjoy...

Amit PMay 10, 2013 @ 23:34
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

10 Replies | 1586 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Man of Steel...14th June 2013...
Post 1

waiting for this movie i have never seen superman movie but i think this is going to be interesting because of christopher nolan.

waiting for this movie i have never seen superman movie but i think this is going to be interesting because of christopher nolan.

hassel lee, May 13, 2013 @ 11:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

HAHAHA...Christopher Nolan is producing the movie...why do people want to give this guy credit where credit is not due?...It's written by Johnathan Nolan (Chris's brother) and directed by Zack Snyder...Both of whom I don't really like...but having said that this movie looks very interesting...AMAZING visuals...and I'm not giving any credit to Chris Nolan on that....

You have never seen a Superman movie?  Damn...check out Superman 1...No one can beat Christopher Reeve as Superman... not unless they go for a something completely new...check it out...you'll enjoy it...

HAHAHA...Christopher Nolan is producing the movie...why do people want to give this guy credit where credit is not due?...It's written by Johnathan Nolan (Chris's brother) and directed by Zack Snyder...Both of whom I don't really like...but having said that this movie looks very interesting...AMAZING visuals...and I'm not giving any credit to Chris Nolan on that....

You have never seen a Superman movie?  Damn...check out Superman 1...No one can beat Christopher Reeve as Superman... not unless they go for a something completely new...check it out...you'll enjoy it...

Amit P, May 13, 2013 @ 20:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

May 13, 13 20:21

no just check it again christopher is producing plus he is writer of the film as well, and one more thing if his brother is involved so he is also involved indirectly or by default.

no just check it again christopher is producing plus he is writer of the film as well, and one more thing if his brother is involved so he is also involved indirectly or by default.

hassel lee, May 14, 2013 @ 09:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

May 14, 13 09:47

just check it out

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0770828/fullcredits?ref_=tt_ov_wr#writers

just check it out

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0770828/fullcredits?ref_=tt_ov_wr#writers

hassel lee, May 14, 2013 @ 09:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

You're right...although he's named 2nd after David Goyer...people just flock whenever they see Chris Nolan's name on movie...if the movie is good he'll get the credit (although not deserved)...if it's bad they'll all blame Snyder saying would have been great if Nolan directed it...

If you happen to watch the original Superman and then move onto to Superman 2...watch Richard Donner's cut of Superman 2...the original Superman 2 released had Donner booted as directed midway through or something...the Richard Donner cut is done with unedited footage but whilst it does look amature at times it's a better movie...ha...still quite suprised you ain't seen any Superman movie yet...Enjoy...

You're right...although he's named 2nd after David Goyer...people just flock whenever they see Chris Nolan's name on movie...if the movie is good he'll get the credit (although not deserved)...if it's bad they'll all blame Snyder saying would have been great if Nolan directed it...

If you happen to watch the original Superman and then move onto to Superman 2...watch Richard Donner's cut of Superman 2...the original Superman 2 released had Donner booted as directed midway through or something...the Richard Donner cut is done with unedited footage but whilst it does look amature at times it's a better movie...ha...still quite suprised you ain't seen any Superman movie yet...Enjoy...

Amit P, May 14, 2013 @ 19:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

If you are insisting i do watch previous superman movies and figure out what so special in it but right now i am focusing on Man of Steel.

If you are insisting i do watch previous superman movies and figure out what so special in it but right now i am focusing on Man of Steel.

hassel lee, May 15, 2013 @ 09:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Not insisting...recommending...

Ha....not too long now...only a month away...this movie's either gonna bomb or smash box office records...guess we'll just have to wait and see...

Not insisting...recommending...

Ha....not too long now...only a month away...this movie's either gonna bomb or smash box office records...guess we'll just have to wait and see...

Amit P, May 15, 2013 @ 22:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

hmm, i think it will not bad, now we just haev to see how much good this movie is, i do not know the exact date but when this movie is releasing.

hmm, i think it will not bad, now we just haev to see how much good this movie is, i do not know the exact date but when this movie is releasing.

hassel lee, May 16, 2013 @ 11:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Well...it's got Kevin Costner in there and that man sure can act...the guy playing general Zod is also a good actor based on what I've seen of him in Boardwalk Empire but this role might be a step too far for him...ha...the only guy that does not excite me is the actual guy who's playing Superman...and that's messed up in itself...

Release date is 14th June in most places...might be later in Switzerland ...

Well...it's got Kevin Costner in there and that man sure can act...the guy playing general Zod is also a good actor based on what I've seen of him in Boardwalk Empire but this role might be a step too far for him...ha...the only guy that does not excite me is the actual guy who's playing Superman...and that's messed up in itself...

Amit P, May 16, 2013 @ 15:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

May 16, 13 15:41

The date in UK is the same as you have mentioned. 14th June

The date in UK is the same as you have mentioned. 14th June

hassel lee, May 17, 2013 @ 08:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
10 Replies | 1586 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form