Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Movie / Book / Music Reviews > New CDs you should check out

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New CDs you should check out
I would highly recommend Introducing Joss Stone by Joss Stone, Big by Macy Gray, Momento by Bebel Gilberto, Life in Cartoon Motion by Mika, and the Evolution of Robin Thick by Robin Thicke.

Joss Stone- great vocals and production and she wears this music much better than her previous two cds. Best Track? Girl you won't believe it.

Macy Gray- A return to form. A bit like Amy Winehouse and Kelis all mixed up. Great production and beats. Best Track? Finally made me happy- cause it features Natalie Cole

Bebel Gilberto- Romantic and emotive as always. Everything sounds sexy in Portuguese. Best Track? Night and Day- one of the most romantic sounds ever....

Mika- camp and fun. Nice to dance around to in your head. Best Track? Big Girls you are beautiful.....- and you are...

Robin Thicke- great singer, songs and sincerity. Best Track? Lost without you- pefect song....simple as that
The text you are quoting:
I would highly recommend Introducing Joss Stone by Joss Stone, Big by Macy Gray, Momento by Bebel Gilberto, Life in Cartoon Motion by Mika, and the Evolution of Robin Thick by Robin Thicke.

Joss Stone- great vocals and production and she wears this music much better than her previous two cds. Best Track? Girl you won't believe it.

Macy Gray- A return to form. A bit like Amy Winehouse and Kelis all mixed up. Great production and beats. Best Track? Finally made me happy- cause it features Natalie Cole

Bebel Gilberto- Romantic and emotive as always. Everything sounds sexy in Portuguese. Best Track? Night and Day- one of the most romantic sounds ever....

Mika- camp and fun. Nice to dance around to in your head. Best Track? Big Girls you are beautiful.....- and you are...

Robin Thicke- great singer, songs and sincerity. Best Track? Lost without you- pefect song....simple as that
mattstormApr 3, 2007 @ 14:16
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 974 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: New CDs you should check out
Post 1
Still great sound, quite different from his "long haired" NYC messenger on bike look......loved that song "when I get you alone". I will lok in to getting this CD. Thanks
The text you are quoting:
Still great sound, quite different from his "long haired" NYC messenger on bike look......loved that song "when I get you alone". I will lok in to getting this CD. Thanks
bookworm, Apr 6, 2007 @ 18:49
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 974 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form