Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Movie / Book / Music Reviews > Over the edge - LOVED it!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Over the edge - LOVED it!
this is a cartoon movie for movie geeks!! I watched it this weekend and I loved it!!
It was SO fun and full of pop-culture and movie references ... i almost felt ashamed to discovere how geeky i am since i recognized quite a few and for sure missed many more.
THe movie is totally fun yo watch of both adults, kids, and kiddult (it;s not a spelling mistake, wikipedia it!) .. and well just wanted to share.

Vale - I am The squirell on Mac6 :p
The text you are quoting:
this is a cartoon movie for movie geeks!! I watched it this weekend and I loved it!!
It was SO fun and full of pop-culture and movie references ... i almost felt ashamed to discovere how geeky i am since i recognized quite a few and for sure missed many more.
THe movie is totally fun yo watch of both adults, kids, and kiddult (it;s not a spelling mistake, wikipedia it!) .. and well just wanted to share.

Vale - I am The squirell on Mac6 :p
HoilingApr 2, 2007 @ 20:07
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 901 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Over the edge - LOVED it!
Post 1
yes over the hedge is good and it is based on a strip that comes out on weekly basis on news papers in the US and makes fun of the cosumerist society... I really love it and have the albums at home... another one that is in strip format is Calvin and Hobbes just unbelievably good and has a philosophical tone to it... but it is fun above all... this was published during the 90s

other cartoons you might want to see and find in dvd are Shreck I and II, Monster and Co (just a great story line I loved it), Ice age, Chicken Run or the Incredibles... and many Japanese ones are great too (like Ghost in the Shell, an older one, a kind of philosophical science fiction tale...)...

so many to see...
The text you are quoting:
yes over the hedge is good and it is based on a strip that comes out on weekly basis on news papers in the US and makes fun of the cosumerist society... I really love it and have the albums at home... another one that is in strip format is Calvin and Hobbes just unbelievably good and has a philosophical tone to it... but it is fun above all... this was published during the 90s

other cartoons you might want to see and find in dvd are Shreck I and II, Monster and Co (just a great story line I loved it), Ice age, Chicken Run or the Incredibles... and many Japanese ones are great too (like Ghost in the Shell, an older one, a kind of philosophical science fiction tale...)...

so many to see...
inmoodfor, Apr 5, 2007 @ 01:19
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 901 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form