Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Movie / Book / Music Reviews > Pullman - the Amber Spy Glass

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Pullman - the Amber Spy Glass
This trilogy has been around a little while now and is a near work of genius. I just picked them up for the second time. Shockingly overlooked due to lack of hype - beg, buy, steal or borrow the first of the trilogy and you'll be hooked.
The text you are quoting:
This trilogy has been around a little while now and is a near work of genius. I just picked them up for the second time. Shockingly overlooked due to lack of hype - beg, buy, steal or borrow the first of the trilogy and you'll be hooked.
SingeanNov 19, 2005 @ 04:14
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1295 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Pullman - the Amber Spy Glass
Post 1
These books are great! Once you start you wont sleep until you finish em all... though must say, kind of dissapointed on the ending..
These books are great! Once you start you wont sleep until you finish em all... though must say, kind of dissapointed on the ending..
Crazy_Llama, Nov 26, 2005 @ 15:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Pullman - the Amber Spy Glass
Post 2
nooooo....... being desperately careful to not let the cat out of the bag..... but i was left thinking about the end for ages afterwards....
nooooo....... being desperately careful to not let the cat out of the bag..... but i was left thinking about the end for ages afterwards....
Singean, Nov 27, 2005 @ 13:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1295 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form