Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Movie / Book / Music Reviews > RIP: Jeff Conaway (1950-2011)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
RIP: Jeff Conaway (1950-2011)

It is with sorrow that I mark the passing of Jeff Conaway, who played the part of Kenickie in Grease and also Bobby Wheeler in the TV series Taxi.

The text you are quoting:

It is with sorrow that I mark the passing of Jeff Conaway, who played the part of Kenickie in Grease and also Bobby Wheeler in the TV series Taxi.

ZonkerMay 28, 2011 @ 09:52
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1150 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: RIP: Jeff Conaway (1950-2011)
Post 1

Taxi was truly funny, a great American TV comedy series with a fine cast all round.

Taxi was truly funny, a great American TV comedy series with a fine cast all round.

Marksist, May 28, 2011 @ 12:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: RIP: Jeff Conaway (1950-2011)
Post 2

Watching him on Celebrity Rehab was about the saddest thing possible..It was also very evident his time was almost up.  As much as I love/hate reality tv, at least celebrity rehab showed the UNglamorous side of the rock n roll lifestyle

When Steven Adler joined the show he said something like "You know you've got a problem when you get kicked out of Guns N Roses for drugs"

Watching him on Celebrity Rehab was about the saddest thing possible..It was also very evident his time was almost up.  As much as I love/hate reality tv, at least celebrity rehab showed the UNglamorous side of the rock n roll lifestyle

When Steven Adler joined the show he said something like "You know you've got a problem when you get kicked out of Guns N Roses for drugs"

Lexillent, May 28, 2011 @ 14:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1150 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form