Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Movie / Book / Music Reviews > Rock band in Lausanne

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Rock band in Lausanne

Two guitar players from EPFL are looking for bassist and drummer for writing some music. If you like hard rock, blues rock, glam metal, heavy metal, grunge, alternative rock (Guns N’ Roses, Metallica, Aerosmith, Stone Temple Pilots, Dire Straits, Judas Priest, Garbage etc.), then you are welcome!

P.S. If you are just a beginner, it's fine. I would rather prefer a nice personality with no great playing skills, than an asshole, who can play like Yngwie Malmsteen.

The text you are quoting:

Two guitar players from EPFL are looking for bassist and drummer for writing some music. If you like hard rock, blues rock, glam metal, heavy metal, grunge, alternative rock (Guns N’ Roses, Metallica, Aerosmith, Stone Temple Pilots, Dire Straits, Judas Priest, Garbage etc.), then you are welcome!

P.S. If you are just a beginner, it's fine. I would rather prefer a nice personality with no great playing skills, than an asshole, who can play like Yngwie Malmsteen.

Serhii ShyshkanovMay 25, 2017 @ 16:08
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1847 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Rock band in Lausanne
Post 1

I am a drummer and extremely interested! Please private message me if you are still looking.

I am a drummer and extremely interested! Please private message me if you are still looking.

Jasmine W, Jun 29, 2017 @ 09:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Rock band in Lausanne
Post 2

Both bassist and drummer are already found. Thanks to all who at least looked through this)

Both bassist and drummer are already found. Thanks to all who at least looked through this)

Serhii Shyshkanov, Jul 25, 2017 @ 18:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1847 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form