Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Saw Saw
Had second thoughts for a while about the DVD - the premise is two guys have been chained to opposite sides of a room by a psycho who engineers events such that their only hope of escape is to kill each other. Didn't appeal but there was limited choice. Despite some occasional dodgy photography I really enjoyed this film - original, extremely twisted, thought provoking, jumpy and fun. If you're stuck you could do far worse on these dark winter nights.
The text you are quoting:
Had second thoughts for a while about the DVD - the premise is two guys have been chained to opposite sides of a room by a psycho who engineers events such that their only hope of escape is to kill each other. Didn't appeal but there was limited choice. Despite some occasional dodgy photography I really enjoyed this film - original, extremely twisted, thought provoking, jumpy and fun. If you're stuck you could do far worse on these dark winter nights.
SingeanDec 27, 2005 @ 21:28
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 1239 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Saw Saw
Post 1
R U talking about the 1st one or the sequel?
The 1st SAW is extremely scary, riveting and well-thot out...crappy acting tho. Think it was semi-independent or sthing like that.

Anyhoo, I heard Saw II just came out, this time backed by a major studio...which probably means they managed to rip out all that's gud and left the really sub-standard stuff but if u're talkin about the 2nd one, then i have hope!
R U talking about the 1st one or the sequel?
The 1st SAW is extremely scary, riveting and well-thot out...crappy acting tho. Think it was semi-independent or sthing like that.

Anyhoo, I heard Saw II just came out, this time backed by a major studio...which probably means they managed to rip out all that's gud and left the really sub-standard stuff but if u're talkin about the 2nd one, then i have hope!
Tigger, Dec 28, 2005 @ 00:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
same idea, threw in a lot more bodies, tried to make it extra complicated, and wound up with a mess.

that's what my friends said anyway. but i didn't like the 1st one enuf to want to find out for myself.
same idea, threw in a lot more bodies, tried to make it extra complicated, and wound up with a mess.

that's what my friends said anyway. but i didn't like the 1st one enuf to want to find out for myself.
snowrice, Dec 28, 2005 @ 04:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
I meant the first one. I saw a pirate copy on sale of Saw II while on holiday. Apparently in the pirates enthusiasm to put magazine reviews on the photocopied cover they'd included the quote "this saw lacks teeth".
I meant the first one. I saw a pirate copy on sale of Saw II while on holiday. Apparently in the pirates enthusiasm to put magazine reviews on the photocopied cover they'd included the quote "this saw lacks teeth".
Singean, Dec 28, 2005 @ 21:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
i liked it, not very much, but it was a nice evening out. Ok, you don't have to see the movie with some girls, and it's horrific, ...

The onliest thing I hate about movies like this: there is no end. It's sure they're planning a SAWIII...and that's the boring part.
i liked it, not very much, but it was a nice evening out. Ok, you don't have to see the movie with some girls, and it's horrific, ...

The onliest thing I hate about movies like this: there is no end. It's sure they're planning a SAWIII...and that's the boring part.
Brecht, Jan 5, 2006 @ 21:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 1239 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form