Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Sin City
i watched sin city on dvd yesterday and it is a fine piece of art. i really liked the photography and the way the stories lead to each other.
i am not into comics so haven´t read the comic but the film is a blast. it´s kept comic style, but in a dark and scary way, not comic like, like the early batman movies. the cast is amazing. while watching the opening credits it kept popping up well known names. and for the romantic people among the gol community even alexis bledel, better known as rory gilmore has a part. i really enjoyed it.
The text you are quoting:
i watched sin city on dvd yesterday and it is a fine piece of art. i really liked the photography and the way the stories lead to each other.
i am not into comics so haven´t read the comic but the film is a blast. it´s kept comic style, but in a dark and scary way, not comic like, like the early batman movies. the cast is amazing. while watching the opening credits it kept popping up well known names. and for the romantic people among the gol community even alexis bledel, better known as rory gilmore has a part. i really enjoyed it.
Mister_SarkDec 2, 2005 @ 18:13
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1576 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Sin City
Post 1
Thumbs up! I loved it!
Thumbs up! I loved it!
Iolly, Dec 9, 2005 @ 21:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
I am not much into comic books, or at least I have not had the chance... but i really loved this movie. despite the violence I thought it was pretty artistic and original in that though you were watching a film it gave the impression of immersing yourself in a comic book. and loved the black and white and colour thing. plus the old way of talking and the darkness, loved it... some might find it a bit too violent, but in this world and age I think most of us have built up some sort of immunity to it. long live the city of sin!
I am not much into comic books, or at least I have not had the chance... but i really loved this movie. despite the violence I thought it was pretty artistic and original in that though you were watching a film it gave the impression of immersing yourself in a comic book. and loved the black and white and colour thing. plus the old way of talking and the darkness, loved it... some might find it a bit too violent, but in this world and age I think most of us have built up some sort of immunity to it. long live the city of sin!
Crazy_Llama, Dec 30, 2005 @ 21:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
:0
:0
Hoiling, Jan 10, 2006 @ 14:07