Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Movie / Book / Music Reviews > The Black Keys Zurich

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
The Black Keys Zurich

I am looking for 2 tickets for the concert of The Black Keys held in Zurich, January 31st, 2012.

The text you are quoting:

I am looking for 2 tickets for the concert of The Black Keys held in Zurich, January 31st, 2012.

Laura PJan 7, 2012 @ 19:39
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

7 Replies | 1657 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: The Black Keys Zurich
Post 1

Hi Laura,

you could try this link to find your tickets,

http://www.ricardo.ch/

Have a nice day

Sebastien

Hi Laura,

you could try this link to find your tickets,

http://www.ricardo.ch/

Have a nice day

Sebastien

Sebastien L, Jan 8, 2012 @ 03:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Thanks a lot, Sebastien.

It is a whole fortune buying tickets from ricardo.ch, but I can't miss the band that my future kids would know as a legend. :)

Thanks again, man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpaPBCBjSVc

Thanks a lot, Sebastien.

It is a whole fortune buying tickets from ricardo.ch, but I can't miss the band that my future kids would know as a legend. :)

Thanks again, man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpaPBCBjSVc

Laura P, Jan 8, 2012 @ 20:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

too bad they are in a constant slow down..(just my point of view..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luwp5iZD8wQ)

anyway it's worth seeing them live..always better than 95% of 2011 releases..Saw them last year..I had to book my tickets 5 months in advance..no time for last minute in 2012 rock'n roll..

Good luck with your tickets..

too bad they are in a constant slow down..(just my point of view..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luwp5iZD8wQ)

anyway it's worth seeing them live..always better than 95% of 2011 releases..Saw them last year..I had to book my tickets 5 months in advance..no time for last minute in 2012 rock'n roll..

Good luck with your tickets..

François M, Jan 9, 2012 @ 16:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

If you are a true rock n'roll fan, you would love the youtube post you have published. My personal opinion is that The Black Keys are now evolving in a direction that at least satisfies my personal musical tastes. Take the brand new album as a reference.

Concerning the tickets, as a newcomer in Switzerland I used to have never bought concert tickets before simply because I was using press passes. So I will take literally your advice and next time 5-month booking in advance :).

Thanks, Francois

If you are a true rock n'roll fan, you would love the youtube post you have published. My personal opinion is that The Black Keys are now evolving in a direction that at least satisfies my personal musical tastes. Take the brand new album as a reference.

Concerning the tickets, as a newcomer in Switzerland I used to have never bought concert tickets before simply because I was using press passes. So I will take literally your advice and next time 5-month booking in advance :).

Thanks, Francois

Laura P, Jan 9, 2012 @ 17:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Actually Thickfreakness is my own reference..I'm also a big blakroc fan..

I'm not really disappointed by El Camino, i don't really care if they have became mainstream through the years (actually this must be a good news before the end of the world..) but i have a problem with danger mouse's production..In my opinion, he has not respected the holy trinity : sweat, noise and beard..! each song is a perfect single, perfectly polished as a silver bullet targetted to your brain and your heart. It lacks the necessary roughness to a good romantic losers LP.. Anyway, they are on the top of the rock world..and i guess we agree on this point despite other competitors are pretty weak..

I'm also a newcomer in switzerland so i don't really know the habits..i saw them in Paris..so..this must explain the 5 months delay..

I hope you'll find a not too expensive couple of tickets!

have a good evening

Actually Thickfreakness is my own reference..I'm also a big blakroc fan..

I'm not really disappointed by El Camino, i don't really care if they have became mainstream through the years (actually this must be a good news before the end of the world..) but i have a problem with danger mouse's production..In my opinion, he has not respected the holy trinity : sweat, noise and beard..! each song is a perfect single, perfectly polished as a silver bullet targetted to your brain and your heart. It lacks the necessary roughness to a good romantic losers LP.. Anyway, they are on the top of the rock world..and i guess we agree on this point despite other competitors are pretty weak..

I'm also a newcomer in switzerland so i don't really know the habits..i saw them in Paris..so..this must explain the 5 months delay..

I hope you'll find a not too expensive couple of tickets!

have a good evening

François M, Jan 9, 2012 @ 18:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

There are not many bands nowadays that might be credited for releasing albums full of hits or discographies that satisfy a great number of listeners. And album as El Camino is simply an event for the fans. This is why I love the album. The Black Keys has never appeared to me perfect, I was always expecting kind of decline, maybe because many other bands disappointed me in the last years, so El Camino simply smashed my brain and it is pretty about the viewpoint we have in the certain moment.

I definitely disagree about the weak competitors. On the contrary, I find that right now is kind of rise of musical styles and bands that are turning eyes back to old school rock and even blues.

Thanks for the tickets' wish. 

There are not many bands nowadays that might be credited for releasing albums full of hits or discographies that satisfy a great number of listeners. And album as El Camino is simply an event for the fans. This is why I love the album. The Black Keys has never appeared to me perfect, I was always expecting kind of decline, maybe because many other bands disappointed me in the last years, so El Camino simply smashed my brain and it is pretty about the viewpoint we have in the certain moment.

I definitely disagree about the weak competitors. On the contrary, I find that right now is kind of rise of musical styles and bands that are turning eyes back to old school rock and even blues.

Thanks for the tickets' wish. 

Laura P, Jan 10, 2012 @ 13:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

So am i still the only one on this website going to this concert tonight?

So am i still the only one on this website going to this concert tonight?

duygu s, Jan 31, 2012 @ 16:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
7 Replies | 1657 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form