Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
The Dreamers
Hi everyone,
I just watched The Dreamers by Bertolucci and I loved it.
Checked the IMDb site and found a lot of debate about the film. It is such a polarizing film I guess. Some loved it, like I did and some hated it.
Have you watched it ?
What do you think about it?
The text you are quoting:
Hi everyone,
I just watched The Dreamers by Bertolucci and I loved it.
Checked the IMDb site and found a lot of debate about the film. It is such a polarizing film I guess. Some loved it, like I did and some hated it.
Have you watched it ?
What do you think about it?

rockerMar 4, 2007 @ 23:15
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 921 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: The Dreamers
Post 1
I saw it a couple of years ago and I still have some clear pictures of it. It's a bit "unsane" (malsain in french), but unforgetable. Not a masterpiece, but something that contrasts with so many other movies. The story is a bit blank, abvious, but there's something special about the general feel worth seing. The website was very myterious, creative, with the same athmosphere as in the movie too. A reference in art direction to me.

Hey... I want to watch it again now, you stupid ! ;-)
I saw it a couple of years ago and I still have some clear pictures of it. It's a bit "unsane" (malsain in french), but unforgetable. Not a masterpiece, but something that contrasts with so many other movies. The story is a bit blank, abvious, but there's something special about the general feel worth seing. The website was very myterious, creative, with the same athmosphere as in the movie too. A reference in art direction to me.

Hey... I want to watch it again now, you stupid ! ;-)
Hobbes, Mar 9, 2007 @ 19:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: The Dreamers
Post 2
don't know if i love it because it's so extreme, and so .. last tango in paris (and because I love the director) or ... i hate because it's so extreme and some sex scene so twisted and un-necessary ...
Really don-t know.

Vale
don't know if i love it because it's so extreme, and so .. last tango in paris (and because I love the director) or ... i hate because it's so extreme and some sex scene so twisted and un-necessary ...
Really don-t know.

Vale
Hoiling, Mar 29, 2007 @ 11:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 921 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form