Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Movie / Book / Music Reviews > This Is It...Michael Jackson

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
This Is It...Michael Jackson
Just got back from the 9.30pm show at the Rialto...I intend to see it at least a couple more times in the next week.  It was outstanding...we had Michael Jackson back tonight if only for a while.  He was working hard to give us a show we would never forget, fighting fit and sounding fantastic...homeboy sure had the moves.  It was packed...back to back hits, I had a job sitting still in my seat and sang (albeit quietly) through every song......can't wait to see it again...............enjoy and wait until the very end so as not to miss a nice bit at the end..

Night all........................I'm just gonna moonwalk my way to the bedroom.....................

The text you are quoting:
Just got back from the 9.30pm show at the Rialto...I intend to see it at least a couple more times in the next week.  It was outstanding...we had Michael Jackson back tonight if only for a while.  He was working hard to give us a show we would never forget, fighting fit and sounding fantastic...homeboy sure had the moves.  It was packed...back to back hits, I had a job sitting still in my seat and sang (albeit quietly) through every song......can't wait to see it again...............enjoy and wait until the very end so as not to miss a nice bit at the end..

Night all........................I'm just gonna moonwalk my way to the bedroom.....................

bookwormOct 30, 2009 @ 00:18
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 1308 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: This Is It...Michael Jackson
Post 1

bookworm, Oct 30, 2009 @ 00:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

I saw the movie, it's great! Michael was the most talented dancer and singer ever. I am still in the movie -I couldn't get off the moonwalk from my mind. I will never forget it...

I saw the movie, it's great! Michael was the most talented dancer and singer ever. I am still in the movie -I couldn't get off the moonwalk from my mind. I will never forget it...

Narddy, Nov 8, 2009 @ 22:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

organize an event...i want to see it, too!

organize an event...i want to see it, too!

Zonker, Nov 8, 2009 @ 22:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Seen it again, I think it is over midweek.....Can't wait to buy the DVD. 

Zonker, I think ScotDave organised an event last Sunday............You MUST see it...you will be transported to another place...MJ rocks.

Let me know what you think when you see it.  Will try to squeeze in one more show...no idea when, might be last minute, but will try my hardest....

Seen it again, I think it is over midweek.....Can't wait to buy the DVD. 

Zonker, I think ScotDave organised an event last Sunday............You MUST see it...you will be transported to another place...MJ rocks.

Let me know what you think when you see it.  Will try to squeeze in one more show...no idea when, might be last minute, but will try my hardest....

bookworm, Nov 9, 2009 @ 11:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Ok it has been extended, just saw it again at Balexert, as good as the first time I saw it...someone sitting behind me had bloomin' crackin' good voice.

Amazon are taking pre-orders on the DVD...looking forward to it.

Ok it has been extended, just saw it again at Balexert, as good as the first time I saw it...someone sitting behind me had bloomin' crackin' good voice.

Amazon are taking pre-orders on the DVD...looking forward to it.

bookworm, Nov 13, 2009 @ 00:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 1308 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form