Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Three Cups of Tea
Anyone read this about the mountaineer who gets lost in a small village in Pakistan and spends the rest of his life building schools for girls??
Did you like it?
The text you are quoting:
Anyone read this about the mountaineer who gets lost in a small village in Pakistan and spends the rest of his life building schools for girls??
Did you like it?
MarmarKMar 27, 2007 @ 13:35
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 949 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Three Cups of Tea
Post 1
I haven't read any of the books you mentioned. I just finished " Snow" of a great Turkish novelis that won the Nobel Prize in literature. It is powerful and culturally challanging book that very intelligently touches upon critical issues that Turkey has faced such as fundamentalism Islam and the responds to it.....!
I haven't read any of the books you mentioned. I just finished " Snow" of a great Turkish novelis that won the Nobel Prize in literature. It is powerful and culturally challanging book that very intelligently touches upon critical issues that Turkey has faced such as fundamentalism Islam and the responds to it.....!
di2006, Apr 2, 2007 @ 20:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Three Cups of Tea
Post 2
I just read a blurb on it today and intend to get a copy...........sounds like an inspiring story.
I just read a blurb on it today and intend to get a copy...........sounds like an inspiring story.
bookworm, Apr 11, 2007 @ 01:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 949 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form