Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Movie / Book / Music Reviews > Toy Story 3 great movie!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Toy Story 3 great movie!

Fantastic movie: Pixar and Disney have done another wonder!  Anyone can recognise himself or herself when growing we have to select toys or teddy bears to give away, throw or keep ..... very well done .... very emotional.

read: http://www.letemps.ch/Page/Uuid/2be3f930-8ebb-11df-990d-62c4424c51f2/Toy_Story_3_ladieu_en_larmes

The text you are quoting:

Fantastic movie: Pixar and Disney have done another wonder!  Anyone can recognise himself or herself when growing we have to select toys or teddy bears to give away, throw or keep ..... very well done .... very emotional.

read: http://www.letemps.ch/Page/Uuid/2be3f930-8ebb-11df-990d-62c4424c51f2/Toy_Story_3_ladieu_en_larmes

Ch GJul 19, 2010 @ 20:27
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1089 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Toy Story 3 great movie!
Post 1

A good one indeed! my son loves it!

A good one indeed! my son loves it!

lota v, Jul 19, 2010 @ 21:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Toy Story 3 great movie!
Post 2

I am sure it did ..... the movie is actually a very good one for all ages.... Pixar is really great .... forgot to say as well that the short movie b4 the real movie, is also very good.... it is called "day and night"

:)

I am sure it did ..... the movie is actually a very good one for all ages.... Pixar is really great .... forgot to say as well that the short movie b4 the real movie, is also very good.... it is called "day and night"

:)

Ch G, Jul 19, 2010 @ 22:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1089 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form