Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
ZOMBIELAND
ABSOLUTLEY HILLLARIOUSLY STUPENDOUSLY FUNNY..-  A MUST SEE BEST - ZOMBIE COMEDY HORROR MOVIE FILM FLICK HOWEVER YOU WANNA CALL IT  EVER......

The text you are quoting:
ABSOLUTLEY HILLLARIOUSLY STUPENDOUSLY FUNNY..-  A MUST SEE BEST - ZOMBIE COMEDY HORROR MOVIE FILM FLICK HOWEVER YOU WANNA CALL IT  EVER......

joebeltenOct 28, 2009 @ 13:34
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

7 Replies | 2325 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: ZOMBIELAND
Post 1

I agree... Woody Harrelson delivers as always, but my favourite was the Bill Murray cameo... gold!

I agree... Woody Harrelson delivers as always, but my favourite was the Bill Murray cameo... gold!

Stevie G, Feb 13, 2010 @ 20:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

I second the comments. Harrelsons character is fantastic and he executes well. I too want a twinky that bad!

I second the comments. Harrelsons character is fantastic and he executes well. I too want a twinky that bad!

john gallagher, Feb 15, 2010 @ 11:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hey Joe!

I agree with you, It is really awesome!!!You wont stop laughing for a while...As I know it is not being shown anymore in the cinemas...check Balexert...

Hey Joe!

I agree with you, It is really awesome!!!You wont stop laughing for a while...As I know it is not being shown anymore in the cinemas...check Balexert...

apacat, Feb 15, 2010 @ 13:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Funny yes, better than Shaun of the Dead....I'm not so sure Joe....Definitely worth a rental!  Enjoy!

Funny yes, better than Shaun of the Dead....I'm not so sure Joe....Definitely worth a rental!  Enjoy!

Dan Miller, Feb 15, 2010 @ 15:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Its tough to compare it to shaun of the dead. This film is very american but a welcome change to the usual hollywood zombie film. S.o.t.D is very british and slapstick with more gags than zombieland. Both good films. Definately worth a watch.

Its tough to compare it to shaun of the dead. This film is very american but a welcome change to the usual hollywood zombie film. S.o.t.D is very british and slapstick with more gags than zombieland. Both good films. Definately worth a watch.

john gallagher, Feb 15, 2010 @ 16:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

I did a few stunt scenes in sean of the dead funny to work on and was a ok result in the end zombie land is a welcome change hence i think I appreciated it more

J

I did a few stunt scenes in sean of the dead funny to work on and was a ok result in the end zombie land is a welcome change hence i think I appreciated it more

J

joebelten, Feb 17, 2010 @ 13:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

TYPO **SHAUN OF THE DEAD

TYPO **SHAUN OF THE DEAD