Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Movie / Book / Music Reviews > anyone for the movie "midnight in Paris", Open-Air in Zug - Monday Night?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
anyone for the movie "midnight in Paris", Open-Air in Zug - Monday Night?

Anyone for the Movie "Midnight in Paris", in Open-Air in Zug. Monday Night

The text you are quoting:

Melody MJul 6, 2011 @ 09:49
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1489 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: anyone for the movie "midnight in Paris", Open-Air in Zug - Monday Night?
Post 1

Jul 6, 11 09:49

Hey there,

Sorry this is a bit random since you don't know me (I'm Zippy by the way, hi!), but I was wondering if you managed to find someone to accompany you to your movie, or if you manged to sell the tickets -- and, if so, how?

Thing is, I've suddenly got 2 tickets for Black Swan @ Zurich oepn air orange cinema this Tuesday, and am trying to find someone to go with, or to sell one ticket.

Any tips would be much apreciated. Alternatively, err... would you be interested in going with me?! Very random I know, but I promise to display only my 'white swan' side :)

Ciao ciao, Zippy.

Hey there,

Sorry this is a bit random since you don't know me (I'm Zippy by the way, hi!), but I was wondering if you managed to find someone to accompany you to your movie, or if you manged to sell the tickets -- and, if so, how?

Thing is, I've suddenly got 2 tickets for Black Swan @ Zurich oepn air orange cinema this Tuesday, and am trying to find someone to go with, or to sell one ticket.

Any tips would be much apreciated. Alternatively, err... would you be interested in going with me?! Very random I know, but I promise to display only my 'white swan' side :)

Ciao ciao, Zippy.

Zippy P, Jul 17, 2011 @ 15:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: anyone for the movie "midnight in Paris", Open-Air in Zug - Monday Night?
Post 2

hi Zippy, I would be interested! I wanted to see that film so much but missed it when it was in the cinema.. I live in Basel, but woudl not mind the trip ZH ..

hi Zippy, I would be interested! I wanted to see that film so much but missed it when it was in the cinema.. I live in Basel, but woudl not mind the trip ZH ..

anamu, Jul 17, 2011 @ 16:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1489 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form