Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
film scores

sit back and enjoy your reiki while listening to some Kick and an arse music! While there are many very very talented composers...but my top 3 would have to be:

1) Ennio morricone (The good, the bad and the ugly) 

2) John carpenter ( halloween)

3)Vangelis (Charriots of fire)

Tell me about yours sometime...

The text you are quoting:

sit back and enjoy your reiki while listening to some Kick and an arse music! While there are many very very talented composers...but my top 3 would have to be:

TonyMontanaApr 19, 2010 @ 23:56
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

59 Replies | 2621 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: film scores
Post 1

Breakfast at Tiffany's -Blake Edwards

The Way We Were - Bill Gold

Sam73, Apr 22, 2010 @ 00:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Excellent choices Sam (- you romantic). Watch this space. I'll be back.

Excellent choices Sam (- you romantic). Watch this space. I'll be back.

Bizhan, Apr 22, 2010 @ 00:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

The World Is Not Enough (James Bond) song performed by Shirley Manson (Garbage)

Fight Club - David Fincher , song *Where is My Mind* by The Pixies

The World Is Not Enough (James Bond) song performed by Shirley Manson (Garbage)

Fight Club - David Fincher , song *Where is My Mind* by The Pixies

Sam73, Apr 22, 2010 @ 00:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

"Tales from the Crypt "- TV Series. HBO 

"Tales from the Crypt "- TV Series. HBO 

Sam73, Apr 22, 2010 @ 00:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
Thomas Crown Affair
Gladiator
Thomas Crown Affair
Gladiator
Cladagh, Apr 22, 2010 @ 08:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Cladagh, Apr 22, 2010 @ 08:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Cladagh, Apr 22, 2010 @ 08:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

@ Cladagh: u r right about this one! as i said there r many many talented composers but hell yes HANS ZIMMER is more than awesome! The only problem is he's German!:-) I saw the movie about 7 times on the big screen when it came out, cause i told myself no way im gonna rent this out on dvd or download it! this movie with its wonderful music deserves the BIG SCREEN!

Since were into music, just wanna shift 2 a slightly different category: DJ's and producers!

Everyone talks about david gueta, tiesto and van Brueen...but i think theres other talent which needs attention: DEEP DISH (iranian American) dj's and producers

and theres another one which caught my attention first time i heard it thanx 2 a friend:

BENNY BENASSI  with COME FLY AWAY..now this music is smooth ...enjoy it under the sun with a nice cocktail... 

@ Cladagh: u r right about this one! as i said there r many many talented composers but hell yes HANS ZIMMER is more than awesome! The only problem is he's German!:-) I saw the movie about 7 times on the big screen when it came out, cause i told myself no way im gonna rent this out on dvd or download it! this movie with its wonderful music deserves the BIG SCREEN!

Since were into music, just wanna shift 2 a slightly different category: DJ's and producers!

Everyone talks about david gueta, tiesto and van Brueen...but i think theres other talent which needs attention: DEEP DISH (iranian American) dj's and producers

and theres another one which caught my attention first time i heard it thanx 2 a friend:

BENNY BENASSI  with COME FLY AWAY..now this music is smooth ...enjoy it under the sun with a nice cocktail... 

TonyMontana, Apr 22, 2010 @ 14:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Apr 19, 10 23:56

Your choices are very interesting. The good, the bad and the ugly is also one of my all-time favorite movies. It the best of the "Man with no name" trilogy.

Your choices are very interesting. The good, the bad and the ugly is also one of my all-time favorite movies. It the best of the "Man with no name" trilogy.

Stefán K, Apr 22, 2010 @ 23:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

Apr 22, 10 00:34

Oh, Sam73,

These are marvelous songs... I have a crush on Audrey Hpburn movies... Roman Hollyday and Sabrina are so marvelously romantic and refined and funny movies. And Henry Mancini really did how to compose very memorable musci (well, he did some garbage musac too, but doesn't while achieving such a long carriier)!

As for Barbara Streisand, she's also one of my favorites. The way we were is one of her great success. I also like very much "People" form "Funny girl". Don't you?

Oh, Sam73,

These are marvelous songs... I have a crush on Audrey Hpburn movies... Roman Hollyday and Sabrina are so marvelously romantic and refined and funny movies. And Henry Mancini really did how to compose very memorable musci (well, he did some garbage musac too, but doesn't while achieving such a long carriier)!

As for Barbara Streisand, she's also one of my favorites. The way we were is one of her great success. I also like very much "People" form "Funny girl". Don't you?

Stefán K, Apr 22, 2010 @ 23:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

As for Barbara Streisand, she's also one of my favorites. The way we were is one of her great success. I also like very much "People" form "Funny girl" directed by William Wyler (the director of "Roman Hollyday" and of "Ben-Hur") in 1968, with the lyrics of Bob Merrill and the music of Jule Styne. Don't you?

And there is an other Barbara Streisand song I just love... From Gene Kelly's (of "Singin' in the rain" fame) 1969 movie version of the 1964 musical "Hello Dolly"... The title song, with the marvelous Louis Armstrong! Lyrics and music by Jerry Herman.

As for Barbara Streisand, she's also one of my favorites. The way we were is one of her great success. I also like very much "People" form "Funny girl" directed by William Wyler (the director of "Roman Hollyday" and of "Ben-Hur") in 1968, with the lyrics of Bob Merrill and the music of Jule Styne. Don't you?

And there is an other Barbara Streisand song I just love... From Gene Kelly's (of "Singin' in the rain" fame) 1969 movie version of the 1964 musical "Hello Dolly"... The title song, with the marvelous Louis Armstrong! Lyrics and music by Jerry Herman.

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

These are marvelous songs... I have a crush on Audrey Hepburn movies... "Roman Hollyday" (William Wyler, 1953) and "Sabrina" (Billy, Wilder, 1954) are so marvelously romantic and refined and funny movies. And Henry Mancini (who composed the music of the first one and the famous "Pink Panther theme") really did how to compose very memorable Music... Well, he did some garbage musac too, but doesn't while achieving such a long carriier?

As for Barbara Streisand, she's also one of my favorites. "The way we were" is one of her great successes. I also like very much "People" form "Funny girl" directed by William Wyler (the director of "Roman Hollyday" and of "Ben-Hur") in 1968, with the lyrics of Bob Merrill and the music of Jule Styne. Don't you? She is on the screen with Omar Sharif. It made quite a scandal at that time, Sharif being Egyptian and Streisand being Jewish, kissing in a movie one year after the Six-Day War in 1967. But who cares about that narrow-mindedness, while we see both of them on that movie today!

I also could have put "Evergreen" or ""Love theme from "A Star is born" (lyrics : Paul Williams, music : Barbara Streisand), an exceprt of  "A star is born", the 1976 remake of the 1937 then the 1954 movies by Frank Pierson. She appears here with Kris Kristofferson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7AIBlzCluc&feature=related

These are marvelous songs... I have a crush on Audrey Hepburn movies... "Roman Hollyday" (William Wyler, 1953) and "Sabrina" (Billy, Wilder, 1954) are so marvelously romantic and refined and funny movies. And Henry Mancini (who composed the music of the first one and the famous "Pink Panther theme") really did how to compose very memorable Music... Well, he did some garbage musac too, but doesn't while achieving such a long carriier?

As for Barbara Streisand, she's also one of my favorites. "The way we were" is one of her great successes. I also like very much "People" form "Funny girl" directed by William Wyler (the director of "Roman Hollyday" and of "Ben-Hur") in 1968, with the lyrics of Bob Merrill and the music of Jule Styne. Don't you? She is on the screen with Omar Sharif. It made quite a scandal at that time, Sharif being Egyptian and Streisand being Jewish, kissing in a movie one year after the Six-Day War in 1967. But who cares about that narrow-mindedness, while we see both of them on that movie today!

I also could have put "Evergreen" or ""Love theme from "A Star is born" (lyrics : Paul Williams, music : Barbara Streisand), an exceprt of  "A star is born", the 1976 remake of the 1937 then the 1954 movies by Frank Pierson. She appears here with Kris Kristofferson

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13

Sam73, these are marvelous songs... I have a crush on Audrey Hepburn movies... "Roman Hollyday" (William Wyler, 1953) and "Sabrina" (Billy, Wilder, 1954) are so marvelously romantic and refined and funny movies. And Henry Mancini (who composed the music of the first one and the famous "Pink Panther theme") really did how to compose very memorable Music... Well, he did some garbage musac too, but doesn't while achieving such a long carriier?

As an extra treat, here is "Evergreen" or ""Love theme from "A Star is born" (lyrics : Paul Williams, music : Barbara Streisand), an exceprt of  "A star is born", the 1976 remake of the 1937 then the 1954 movies by Frank Pierson. She appears here with Kris Kristofferson

Sam73, these are marvelous songs... I have a crush on Audrey Hepburn movies... "Roman Hollyday" (William Wyler, 1953) and "Sabrina" (Billy, Wilder, 1954) are so marvelously romantic and refined and funny movies. And Henry Mancini (who composed the music of the first one and the famous "Pink Panther theme") really did how to compose very memorable Music... Well, he did some garbage musac too, but doesn't while achieving such a long carriier?

As an extra treat, here is "Evergreen" or ""Love theme from "A Star is born" (lyrics : Paul Williams, music : Barbara Streisand), an exceprt of  "A star is born", the 1976 remake of the 1937 then the 1954 movies by Frank Pierson. She appears here with Kris Kristofferson

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 14

As an extra treat, here is "Evergreen" or ""Love theme from "A Star is born" (lyrics : Paul Williams, music : Barbara Streisand), an exceprt of  "A star is born", the 1976 remake of the 1937 then the 1954 movies by Frank Pierson. She appears here with Kris Kristofferson.

As an extra treat, here is "Evergreen" or ""Love theme from "A Star is born" (lyrics : Paul Williams, music : Barbara Streisand), an exceprt of  "A star is born", the 1976 remake of the 1937 then the 1954 movies by Frank Pierson. She appears here with Kris Kristofferson.

Stefán K, Apr 23, 2010 @ 00:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 15

Sorry for the repetition of my Barbara Streisand section. I had some problems with my connection...

Here are other musical suggestions.

Sergei Prokofiev (1891-1953) composed that energic score for the famous Battle on ice on lac Peïpous (5 april 1242), between the prince Nevsky's Novgorodian soldiers and the Teutonic Knights (the ancestors of the Germans), from renown director Sergei Eiseinstein's (1898-1948) "Alexandre Nekvsy" (1938) epic and historical movie set in the XIIIth century.

Many classical music inspired movie score composers were influenced by Prokofiev : John Williams, John Barry (who composed the classical James Bond music, safe the "James Bond theme"), Bernard Herrmann (who composed music for Alfred Hitchcock movies) and even Howard Shore ("The lord of the rings") when he writes music for epic scenes, but not, of course, when he is inspired by celtic music, or by Carl Orff (1895-1982).

The link  with the  first image gives you also an idea of the movie. The two other links below contain most of the magnificent score used for that memorable scene. (Irina Gelahova, Dmitry Yablonsky; Russian State Symphony Orchestra, Stanislavsky Chorus)

Sergei Prokofiev. Battle on the ice (complete score, parts 1 and 2)

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy84N_U5jw0&feature=related 

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6IXRYBPc_g&feature=related

The second link with an image : Howard Shore. "Lord of the rings symphony" documentary (with musical exerpts). 

Sorry for the repetition of my Barbara Streisand section. I had some problems with my connection...

Here are other musical suggestions.

Sergei Prokofiev (1891-1953) composed that energic score for the famous Battle on ice on lac Peïpous (5 april 1242), between the prince Nevsky's Novgorodian soldiers and the Teutonic Knights (the ancestors of the Germans), from renown director Sergei Eiseinstein's (1898-1948) "Alexandre Nekvsy" (1938) epic and historical movie set in the XIIIth century.

Many classical music inspired movie score composers were influenced by Prokofiev : John Williams, John Barry (who composed the classical James Bond music, safe the "James Bond theme"), Bernard Herrmann (who composed music for Alfred Hitchcock movies) and even Howard Shore ("The lord of the rings") when he writes music for epic scenes, but not, of course, when he is inspired by celtic music, or by Carl Orff (1895-1982).

The link  with the  first image gives you also an idea of the movie. The two other links below contain most of the magnificent score used for that memorable scene. (Irina Gelahova, Dmitry Yablonsky; Russian State Symphony Orchestra, Stanislavsky Chorus)

Sergei Prokofiev. Battle on the ice (complete score, parts 1 and 2)

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy84N_U5jw0&feature=related 

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6IXRYBPc_g&feature=related

The second link with an image : Howard Shore. "Lord of the rings symphony" documentary (with musical exerpts). 

Stefán K, Apr 23, 2010 @ 01:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 16

Oops, the link was missing for the Howard Shore. "Lord of the rings symphony documentary".

Oops, the link was missing for the Howard Shore. "Lord of the rings symphony documentary".

Stefán K, Apr 23, 2010 @ 02:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 17

That's it... The link for Howard Shore.

That's it... The link for Howard Shore.

Stefán K, Apr 23, 2010 @ 02:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 18

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3524703930917876850#

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3524703930917876850#

Stefán K, Apr 23, 2010 @ 02:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 19

Diana Ross, without the Supremes and the disco. The so beautiful "Theme song from "Mohagony", more known as "Do you know" from Berry Gordy's movie "Mohagony" (1975). The words of this song are still worth to think about today as they were 35 years ago.

(Source of the Lyrics : http://www.greatsong.net/PAROLES-DIANA-ROSS,DO-YOU-KNOW-WHERE-YOURE-GOING-TO,100230673.html )

(M. Masser/G. Goffin)

Do You Know Where You're Going To?
Do you like the things that life is showing you
Where are you going to?
Do you know...?

Do you get
What you're hoping for
When you look behind you
There's no open door
What are you hoping for?
Do you know...?

Once we were standing still in time
Chasing the fantasies
That filled our minds
You knew how I loved you
But my spirit was free
Laughin' at the questions
That you once asked of me

Where are you going to?
Do you know...?

Now looking back at all we've planned
We let so many dreams
Just slip through our hands
Why must we wait so long
Before we'll see
How sad the answers
To those questions can be

Where are you going to?
Do you know...?

Do you get
What you're hoping for
When you look behind you
There's no open door
What are you hoping for?
Do you know...?

Diana Ross, without the Supremes and the disco. The so beautiful "Theme song from "Mohagony", more known as "Do you know" from Berry Gordy's movie "Mohagony" (1975). The words of this song are still worth to think about today as they were 35 years ago.

(Source of the Lyrics : http://www.greatsong.net/PAROLES-DIANA-ROSS,DO-YOU-KNOW-WHERE-YOURE-GOING-TO,100230673.html )

(M. Masser/G. Goffin)

Where are you going to?
Do you know...?

Do you get
What you're hoping for
When you look behind you
There's no open door
What are you hoping for?
Do you know...?

Once we were standing still in time
Chasing the fantasies
That filled our minds
You knew how I loved you
But my spirit was free
Laughin' at the questions
That you once asked of me

Where are you going to?
Do you know...?

Now looking back at all we've planned
We let so many dreams
Just slip through our hands
Why must we wait so long
Before we'll see
How sad the answers
To those questions can be

Where are you going to?
Do you know...?

Do you get
What you're hoping for
When you look behind you
There's no open door
What are you hoping for?
Do you know...?

Stefán K, Apr 23, 2010 @ 02:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 20

Cabaret (1972) -  American musical(film) by Bob Fosse

Cabaret (1972) -  American musical(film) by Bob Fosse

Sam73, Apr 23, 2010 @ 07:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 21
When I'm in a romantic or nostalgic mood I put on my Briget Jones Diary or Top Gun soundtracks....(I can see all the guys rolling their eyes here) - I know, I know...corny...but oh so nice :-)
When I'm in a romantic or nostalgic mood I put on my Briget Jones Diary or Top Gun soundtracks....(I can see all the guys rolling their eyes here) - I know, I know...corny...but oh so nice :-)
Cladagh, Apr 23, 2010 @ 08:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 22

Hi, Sam,

I almost put songs from "Cabarat" too, yesterday! Il seems that we have some musical tastes in common!

Here is an extract of Lars von Trier "Dancer in the dark" from 2000, with Björk and Catherine Deneuve. It won the Palme d'or at Cannes festival, and Björk did also won the feminine interpretation price at the same festival. She and von Trier could not stand each other, but from that tension resulted an extraordinary dramatic and atmosphere in the movie and a touching characterization by Björk. The movie is a blend of melodrama and musical drama, with references to some classic musicals, like "The sound of music" (with "My favortie things"), to "Cabaret" (with a remarkable guest star apparition of Joe Grey the master of ceremony in the Bob Fosse) and to Fred Astaire (who sang "Dancing in the dark" in the 1931 musical "The band wagon"). The chosen clip is a remarkable blend of realism, rock opera and industrial depicting. Of course, the original songs are from Björk... I could not find the title song with a clip, but I am still looking for it.

Hi, Sam,

I almost put songs from "Cabarat" too, yesterday! Il seems that we have some musical tastes in common!

Here is an extract of Lars von Trier "Dancer in the dark" from 2000, with Björk and Catherine Deneuve. It won the Palme d'or at Cannes festival, and Björk did also won the feminine interpretation price at the same festival. She and von Trier could not stand each other, but from that tension resulted an extraordinary dramatic and atmosphere in the movie and a touching characterization by Björk. The movie is a blend of melodrama and musical drama, with references to some classic musicals, like "The sound of music" (with "My favortie things"), to "Cabaret" (with a remarkable guest star apparition of Joe Grey the master of ceremony in the Bob Fosse) and to Fred Astaire (who sang "Dancing in the dark" in the 1931 musical "The band wagon"). The chosen clip is a remarkable blend of realism, rock opera and industrial depicting. Of course, the original songs are from Björk... I could not find the title song with a clip, but I am still looking for it.

Stefán K, Apr 23, 2010 @ 09:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 23

Eli Wallach (the ugly) looking for $200,000 in stolen confederate gold! The music and  sheer bloody good acting carries the movie beautifuly... Salutary indeed...

Eli Wallach (the ugly) looking for $200,000 in stolen confederate gold! The music and  sheer bloody good acting carries the movie beautifuly... Salutary indeed...

TonyMontana, Apr 23, 2010 @ 11:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 24

Sam73, Apr 23, 2010 @ 12:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 25

Trainspotting - by Danny Boyle

Soundtrack

Trainspotting - by Danny Boyle

Soundtrack

Sam73, Apr 23, 2010 @ 12:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 26

Full Metal Jacket - Stanley Kubrick

Soundtrack

Full Metal Jacket - Stanley Kubrick

Soundtrack

Sam73, Apr 23, 2010 @ 12:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 27

Juno (2007)

Soundtrack

Juno (2007)

Soundtrack

Sam73, Apr 23, 2010 @ 12:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 28

The  titles of the two following movies have everything to make them outstanding. The director is Alfred Hitchcock (1899-1980). The titles by themselves are created by Saul Bass (1920-1995), whose work prefigured in may waythe creative James Bond movies titles. And they have the music of Bernard Hermann (1911-1975)!

The first movie is "North by Northwest" (1959), the famous movie where you have James Stewart getting tracked by a plane on a road crossing a field in an absolutely nowhere place. There was a big fight between the director and the composer about that scene. Hitchcock wanted music and Hermann was convinced that the silence and only the sound of the plane who be more terrifying. The second option was chosen, and the composer was true! That is what we call a real one, even being able to prefer no music to his own works!

The second Bernard Herrmann theme comes from "Psycho" (1960), another Hitchcock movie. It was also quite daredevil to use only a string orchestra for the music composed by a movie. It was afterwards often imitated. Just compare some of the works of David Glass for movies, for example for the 1931 "Dracula" movie. Often imitated or parodied (especially the violin strikes during the movies' most famous murder in the shower), never or really seldom equaled. After the famous shower scene, many women where affraid to clean themselves as the Norman Bates' poor victim! For the sound of the knife entering in the flesh, multiple tests were done with pumpkins or alike fruits!

The  titles of the two following movies have everything to make them outstanding. The director is Alfred Hitchcock (1899-1980). The titles by themselves are created by Saul Bass (1920-1995), whose work prefigured in may waythe creative James Bond movies titles. And they have the music of Bernard Hermann (1911-1975)!

The first movie is "North by Northwest" (1959), the famous movie where you have James Stewart getting tracked by a plane on a road crossing a field in an absolutely nowhere place. There was a big fight between the director and the composer about that scene. Hitchcock wanted music and Hermann was convinced that the silence and only the sound of the plane who be more terrifying. The second option was chosen, and the composer was true! That is what we call a real one, even being able to prefer no music to his own works!

The second Bernard Herrmann theme comes from "Psycho" (1960), another Hitchcock movie. It was also quite daredevil to use only a string orchestra for the music composed by a movie. It was afterwards often imitated. Just compare some of the works of David Glass for movies, for example for the 1931 "Dracula" movie. Often imitated or parodied (especially the violin strikes during the movies' most famous murder in the shower), never or really seldom equaled. After the famous shower scene, many women where affraid to clean themselves as the Norman Bates' poor victim! For the sound of the knife entering in the flesh, multiple tests were done with pumpkins or alike fruits!

Stefán K, Apr 24, 2010 @ 01:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 29

Apr 24, 10 01:09

For "North by Northwest, change the name of James Stewart by Cary Grant. At the begining, I wanted to write you about "Vertigo", then I have changed my mind, but I have forgotten to change the name of the lead actor...

For "North by Northwest, change the name of James Stewart by Cary Grant. At the begining, I wanted to write you about "Vertigo", then I have changed my mind, but I have forgotten to change the name of the lead actor...

Stefán K, Apr 24, 2010 @ 01:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 30

Of course, John Barry (1933-)is wellknown for his music for the ""James Bond" series. But he composed very different music, for example, for "Midnight cowboy" (Acadamy Award. Best picture, 1969), directed by John Schlesinger (1926-2003), with Dustin Hoffman (1937- ) and John Voight (1938- ). It is said to be the only X-rated movie to have won an Oscar. Angela Jolie should be proud of her father, Voight!Cool 

The harmonicist who played the theme song is Toots Thielemans (1922- ), one of the most famous ones in the XXth century. His real name is Jean-Baptiste Frédéric Isidore Thieleman and his is Belgian. He played with Benny Goodman, Charlie Parker, Ray Charles, Pat Matheny, Billy Joel, Quincy Jones, Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald and many others. He is the one who player the harmonica for the "Sesam Street" TV show theme.

The second clip reprises the theme from "Midnight cowboy, in a more longer and viruoso version, with the same soloist, this time accompagnied by the legendary John Williams, conducting the Boston Pops.

Of course, John Barry (1933-)is wellknown for his music for the ""James Bond" series. But he composed very different music, for example, for "Midnight cowboy" (Acadamy Award. Best picture, 1969), directed by John Schlesinger (1926-2003), with Dustin Hoffman (1937- ) and John Voight (1938- ). It is said to be the only X-rated movie to have won an Oscar. Angela Jolie should be proud of her father, Voight!Cool 

The harmonicist who played the theme song is Toots Thielemans (1922- ), one of the most famous ones in the XXth century. His real name is Jean-Baptiste Frédéric Isidore Thieleman and his is Belgian. He played with Benny Goodman, Charlie Parker, Ray Charles, Pat Matheny, Billy Joel, Quincy Jones, Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald and many others. He is the one who player the harmonica for the "Sesam Street" TV show theme.

The second clip reprises the theme from "Midnight cowboy, in a more longer and viruoso version, with the same soloist, this time accompagnied by the legendary John Williams, conducting the Boston Pops.

Stefán K, Apr 24, 2010 @ 01:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 31

Manhattan(1979) - Woody Allen

"Rhapsody in Blue" - George Gershwin

Sam73, Apr 24, 2010 @ 21:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 32

.... and a masterpiece of the modern animation 

Fantasia 2000 -Walt Disney Pictures:

1."Symphony No. 5"Ludwig van BeethovenPerformed by James Levine and the Chicago Symphony Orhcestra

2."Pines of Rome"Ottorino ResphighiPerformed by James Levine and the Chicago Symphony Orchestra

3."Rhapsody in Blue"George GershwinPerformed by Bruce Broughtmon, The Philharmonia Orchestra and Ralph Grierson

4."Piano Concerto No. 2, Allegro, Opus 102"Dmitri ShostakovichPerformed by James Levine, the Chicago Symphony Orchestra and Yefim Bronfman (piano soloist)

5."Carnival of the Animals (Le Carnaval des Animaux), Finale"Camille Saint-SaënsPerformed by James Levine, the Chicago Symphony Orchestra, Gail Niwa and Philip L. Sabransky

6."The Sorcerer's Apprentice"Paul DukasPerformed by Leopold Stokowski and the Philadelphia Orchestra

7."Pomp and Circumstance, Marches #1, 2, 3, & 4" Sir Edward ElgarPerformed by James Levine, the Chicago Symphony Orchestra, the Chicago Symphony Chorus and Kathleen Battle

8."Firebird Suite - 1919 Version"Igor StravinskyPerformed by James Levine and the Chicago Symphony Orchestra

.... and a masterpiece of the modern animation 

Fantasia 2000 -Walt Disney Pictures:

1."Symphony No. 5"Ludwig van BeethovenPerformed by James Levine and the Chicago Symphony Orhcestra

2."Pines of Rome"Ottorino ResphighiPerformed by James Levine and the Chicago Symphony Orchestra

3."Rhapsody in Blue"George GershwinPerformed by Bruce Broughtmon, The Philharmonia Orchestra and Ralph Grierson

4."Piano Concerto No. 2, Allegro, Opus 102"Dmitri ShostakovichPerformed by James Levine, the Chicago Symphony Orchestra and Yefim Bronfman (piano soloist)

5."Carnival of the Animals (Le Carnaval des Animaux), Finale"Camille Saint-SaënsPerformed by James Levine, the Chicago Symphony Orchestra, Gail Niwa and Philip L. Sabransky

6."The Sorcerer's Apprentice"Paul DukasPerformed by Leopold Stokowski and the Philadelphia Orchestra

7."Pomp and Circumstance, Marches #1, 2, 3, & 4" Sir Edward ElgarPerformed by James Levine, the Chicago Symphony Orchestra, the Chicago Symphony Chorus and Kathleen Battle

8."Firebird Suite - 1919 Version"Igor StravinskyPerformed by James Levine and the Chicago Symphony Orchestra

Sam73, Apr 24, 2010 @ 21:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 33

Apr 24, 10 21:37

Hi, Sam,

An other excellent choice of yours.

Gershwin is one of my favorite composers, Here is two other Gershwin works used in movies.

The first clip, "Summertime", comes from "Porgy and Bess", a 1959 movie directed by Otto Preminger (1906- 1986), with Dorothy Dandrige (1922-1965, whom we see here, with the sung voice of Loulie Jean Norman Price), Sydney Poitiers (1927- ), Sammy Davis Jr. (1925-1990) and Peal Bailey (1918-1990). This was originally an opera (1935) by George Gershwin (1898-1937) with a libretto by Dorothy Heyward (1890-1961) and Edwin DuBose Heyward (1885-1940). Doing an opera with an all black cast in that era of segregation was quit courageous. This movie version of "Summertime" is quite close to the original 1935 version interpretation, though the original won was sung by a genuine opera singer who had more vocal strengh.

The second clib is an exerpt of the some 19 min final ballet from "An American in Paris" (1951) by Vincente Minelli (1903-1986, the father of Liza Minelli, of "Cabaret" fame... she sang the title song) inspired by the symphonic composition (tone poem) written in 1928 by George Gershwin. Dancers are Gene Kelly (1912-1996 , who also choreagraphied the danse sequences) and Leslie Caron (1931- ). Also in the movie, Oscar Levant (1906-1972, who recorded a brilliant version of "Rhapsody in blue"), and Georges Guétary  (1915-1997). Maurice Chevalier (188-1972) was approached. Some pretend that he refused to take the part inherited by Guétary because Chevalier did not get the girl (on screen!) at the end of the movie!

Hi, Sam,

Gershwin is one of my favorite composers, Here is two other Gershwin works used in movies.

The first clip, "Summertime", comes from "Porgy and Bess", a 1959 movie directed by Otto Preminger (1906- 1986), with Dorothy Dandrige (1922-1965, whom we see here, with the sung voice of Loulie Jean Norman Price), Sydney Poitiers (1927- ), Sammy Davis Jr. (1925-1990) and Peal Bailey (1918-1990). This was originally an opera (1935) by George Gershwin (1898-1937) with a libretto by Dorothy Heyward (1890-1961) and Edwin DuBose Heyward (1885-1940). Doing an opera with an all black cast in that era of segregation was quit courageous. This movie version of "Summertime" is quite close to the original 1935 version interpretation, though the original won was sung by a genuine opera singer who had more vocal strengh.

The second clib is an exerpt of the some 19 min final ballet from "An American in Paris" (1951) by Vincente Minelli (1903-1986, the father of Liza Minelli, of "Cabaret" fame... she sang the title song) inspired by the symphonic composition (tone poem) written in 1928 by George Gershwin. Dancers are Gene Kelly (1912-1996 , who also choreagraphied the danse sequences) and Leslie Caron (1931- ). Also in the movie, Oscar Levant (1906-1972, who recorded a brilliant version of "Rhapsody in blue"), and Georges Guétary  (1915-1997). Maurice Chevalier (188-1972) was approached. Some pretend that he refused to take the part inherited by Guétary because Chevalier did not get the girl (on screen!) at the end of the movie!

Stefán K, Apr 26, 2010 @ 00:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 34

Hi, Sam,

Apr 26, 10 00:18

By the way, the whole ballet is a must see, for all its brilliant choreography, its photography, its usage of colors and of multiple depths of the set, with numerous dancers, its poetry, its humor, its references to many aspects of French culture, from policemen and cancan to Toulouse-Lautrec (we see his impersonnification, and some references to his paintings, like "Chocolat dansant").

By the way, the whole ballet is a must see, for all its brilliant choreography, its photography, its usage of colors and of multiple depths of the set, with numerous dancers, its poetry, its humor, its references to many aspects of French culture, from policemen and cancan to Toulouse-Lautrec (we see his impersonnification, and some references to his paintings, like "Chocolat dansant").

Stefán K, Apr 26, 2010 @ 01:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 35

Movie title: The Untouchables 

Time: 1930

Place: Chicago

Music by: Ennio Morricone

Treasury Department Agent,Eliot Ness with his incorruptible officers (Sean Connery, Andy Garcia) , his Accountant (shows not all accountants are boring), Charles Martin Smith ready to combat AL CAPONE - clean up the streets of Chicago! Perhaps we need the same for Geneva!!!

This film is a masterpiece...

Movie title: The Untouchables 

Time: 1930

Place: Chicago

Music by: Ennio Morricone

Treasury Department Agent,Eliot Ness with his incorruptible officers (Sean Connery, Andy Garcia) , his Accountant (shows not all accountants are boring), Charles Martin Smith ready to combat AL CAPONE - clean up the streets of Chicago! Perhaps we need the same for Geneva!!!

This film is a masterpiece...

TonyMontana, Apr 26, 2010 @ 12:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 36
Hey tony....the film is indeed great, but I find the music a bit "stressful"...try this one another John Williams classic
Hey tony....the film is indeed great, but I find the music a bit "stressful"...try this one another John Williams classic
Cladagh, Apr 26, 2010 @ 14:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 37

Cladagh, Apr 26, 2010 @ 14:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 38
Opps...don't know what happened here
Opps...don't know what happened here
Cladagh, Apr 26, 2010 @ 14:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 39

Cladagh, Apr 26, 2010 @ 14:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 40
But my all time favorite (the whole soundtrack!!!) has got to be The English Patient (LOVED the movie too)
But my all time favorite (the whole soundtrack!!!) has got to be The English Patient (LOVED the movie too)
Cladagh, Apr 26, 2010 @ 14:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 41

Goran Bregovic in general and  "Arizona dream" OST in particular.

Goran Bregovic in general and  "Arizona dream" OST in particular.

Denis S, Apr 26, 2010 @ 15:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 42

@Cladagh

Yes English patient With Lebanese Composer Gabriel Yared is pretty good.

Now if the Untouchables music got on your nerves then this one will help to relax them a bit...  

@Cladagh

Yes English patient With Lebanese Composer Gabriel Yared is pretty good.

Now if the Untouchables music got on your nerves then this one will help to relax them a bit...  

TonyMontana, Apr 26, 2010 @ 15:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 43
Ummhh nicer..have you seen the French film "les Choristes"...very beautiful film
Ummhh nicer..have you seen the French film "les Choristes"...very beautiful film
Cladagh, Apr 26, 2010 @ 16:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 44

Cladagh, Apr 26, 2010 @ 17:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 45

Le Professionnel (1981)  by  Georges Lautner, starring Jean-Paul Belmondo,  based on the award-winning 1976 novel Death of a Thin-Skinned Animal by Patrick Alexander.

and one more masterpiece of maestro Morricone - Chi Mai

Le Professionnel (1981)  by  Georges Lautner, starring Jean-Paul Belmondo,  based on the award-winning 1976 novel Death of a Thin-Skinned Animal by Patrick Alexander.

Sam73, Apr 26, 2010 @ 16:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 46

Apr 26, 10 16:58

U said it Sam...its maestro morricone..no disrespect 2 other composers but he is a little bit more special..atleast 2 me! There's a Carl Sagan for astronomy, science , cosmos and what not...and there's Ennio Morricone for creating mind blowing music...  Cheers...im off for a nice cold beer_ SALUTé!

U said it Sam...its maestro morricone..no disrespect 2 other composers but he is a little bit more special..atleast 2 me! There's a Carl Sagan for astronomy, science , cosmos and what not...and there's Ennio Morricone for creating mind blowing music...  Cheers...im off for a nice cold beer_ SALUTé!

TonyMontana, Apr 26, 2010 @ 17:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 47

The last one, the best one

The Ghost writer

The last one, the best one

The Ghost writer

Carla A, Apr 26, 2010 @ 18:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 48

Hey Marina and Carla, 

I see you're huge BossaNova lovers!

here is  the soundtrack for you from "Woman on Top" (2000) by Fina Torres :

"Brazil" by Xavier Cugat and His Orchestr

"Obsessão/Não Me Diga Adeus"'by Mario Creusa

"Falsa Baiana" by Paulinho Mosca (as Paulinho Moska)

"A Tonga da Mironga do Kabulete"by Toquinho and Vinicius de Moraes
"Nos braços de Isabel"Performed by Paulinho Mosca (as Paulinho Moska)
"Onde Anda Você"Performed by Toquinho and Vinicius de Moraes
"Sonho Meu"Performed by Paulinho Mosca (as Paulinho Moska)
"A Flor e o Espinho"Performed by Paulinho Mosca (as Paulinho Moska)
"Cajuína"Performed by Banda Mel
"O Último Por do Sol"Performed by Lenine
"Maria"by J. Baird and Frank Gari
"Eu Sabia"Performed by Kátia Moraes and Sambaguru
"Batucada"Performed by Luiz Bonfá
"Cinzas"Performed by Paulinho Mosca (as Paulinho Moska)
"Chorando para Pixinguinha"Performed by Toquinho and Vinicius de Moraes
"Aquarela do Brasil"Performed by Kátia Moraes and Sambaguru
"Acordei"by Moraes Moreira (as Moreas Moreira)
"Berekekê" by Geraldo Azevedo
"É Doce Morrer no Mar"by Dorival Caymmi (as Dori Caymmi)
"Chão de Estrelas"Performed by Baden Powell
"Você"Performed by Cyl Farney and Norma Bengell

But don't waste your time on watching the movie....really not good

Two songs from the soundtrack:

Hey Marina and Carla, 

I see you're huge BossaNova lovers!

here is  the soundtrack for you from "Woman on Top" (2000) by Fina Torres :

"Brazil" by Xavier Cugat and His Orchestr

"Obsessão/Não Me Diga Adeus"'by Mario Creusa

"Falsa Baiana" by Paulinho Mosca (as Paulinho Moska)

"A Tonga da Mironga do Kabulete"by Toquinho and Vinicius de Moraes
"Nos braços de Isabel"Performed by Paulinho Mosca (as Paulinho Moska)
"Onde Anda Você"Performed by Toquinho and Vinicius de Moraes
"Sonho Meu"Performed by Paulinho Mosca (as Paulinho Moska)
"A Flor e o Espinho"Performed by Paulinho Mosca (as Paulinho Moska)
"Cajuína"Performed by Banda Mel
"O Último Por do Sol"Performed by Lenine
"Maria"by J. Baird and Frank Gari
"Eu Sabia"Performed by Kátia Moraes and Sambaguru
"Batucada"Performed by Luiz Bonfá
"Cinzas"Performed by Paulinho Mosca (as Paulinho Moska)
"Chorando para Pixinguinha"Performed by Toquinho and Vinicius de Moraes
"Aquarela do Brasil"Performed by Kátia Moraes and Sambaguru
"Acordei"by Moraes Moreira (as Moreas Moreira)
"Berekekê" by Geraldo Azevedo
"É Doce Morrer no Mar"by Dorival Caymmi (as Dori Caymmi)
"Chão de Estrelas"Performed by Baden Powell
"Você"Performed by Cyl Farney and Norma Bengell

But don't waste your time on watching the movie....really not good

Two songs from the soundtrack:

Sam73, Apr 26, 2010 @ 19:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 49

Sorry double posted one song...

Sorry double posted one song...

Sam73, Apr 26, 2010 @ 19:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 50

No Sam73 I don't know very well Bossanova but I'll watch your links, thanks!

No Sam73 I don't know very well Bossanova but I'll watch your links, thanks!

Carla A, Apr 26, 2010 @ 19:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 51

again the same!?!?! .... that's weird ....

hope this time I got it right ...

again the same!?!?! .... that's weird ....

hope this time I got it right ...

Sam73, Apr 26, 2010 @ 20:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 52

Movie: "In the mood for love" by Wong Kar-wai

Music: "Yumeji's Theme" by Shigeru Umebayashi

Movie: "In the mood for love" by Wong Kar-wai

Music: "Yumeji's Theme" by Shigeru Umebayashi

Denis S, Apr 26, 2010 @ 21:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 53

Jan 1, 70 01:00

youre never off it! very original

youre never off it! very original

TonyMontana, Apr 26, 2010 @ 22:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 54

It's not a film, originally anyway, but who can resist Angelo Badalamenti's Twin Peaks theme tune, and it pairs so perfectly with the opening sequence.

It's not a film, originally anyway, but who can resist Angelo Badalamenti's Twin Peaks theme tune, and it pairs so perfectly with the opening sequence.

rich_t, Apr 26, 2010 @ 22:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 55

The great Duke Ellington (1899-1974) composed a complex jazz score to Otto Preminger's "Anatomy of a Murder" (1959). The film features James Stewart (1908-1997), who  was also a favortie actor for Alfred Hitchcock, Lee Remick (1935-1991) and Ben Gazzara (1930- ). Here's the first clip, with the opening credits of the movie.

Ellington was also in many short jazz movies and made apparitions in feature films like Mitchell Leison's "Murder at the vanities" (1934)  based on a Victor Young (1900-1956) musical presented in 1933... Sadly more known today for its "Sweet Marahuana" (Arthur Johnston-Sam Coslow) musical number sung by Kitty Carlisle (1910-2007), more likely,  or Gertrude Michael (1911-1964) or even Bette Midler (!) according to the sources, than for the rest... although the movie contains very nice songs (Like "Cocktails for two"). Some pretend that the singer didn't know what was "marahuana" when she sang it. Because of that quite benign, rather poor (and sexist for today's standard, I agree) number, the movie is not on DVD or the song has been cut off frome the more recent releases... Watch John Wayne (1907-1979), the king of the western movies, in the first seconds of the clip without an icon. Lucille Ball (1911-1989) also appears in the movie, but not there.

No icons for the second clip described in the text...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtG9zqntC28&feature=related 

But here is the third clip, or the second "official" clip (with an icon) from the same movie : Duke Ellington and his orchestra, vocals by Ivie Anderson, "Ebony rhapsody", inspired by Franz Liszt's (1811-1886) "Hungarian rhapsody nr. 2" (1847, piano version). Ellington and his musicians interrupts the classical piece and turn it into something totally different. Remember that it has been filmed some 75 years ago. So, of course, our values and opinions have changed since that moment.

Consider it as a historical example of what was done in the past, and not a example of my thoughts and points of view!

The great Duke Ellington (1899-1974) composed a complex jazz score to Otto Preminger's "Anatomy of a Murder" (1959). The film features James Stewart (1908-1997), who  was also a favortie actor for Alfred Hitchcock, Lee Remick (1935-1991) and Ben Gazzara (1930- ). Here's the first clip, with the opening credits of the movie.

Ellington was also in many short jazz movies and made apparitions in feature films like Mitchell Leison's "Murder at the vanities" (1934)  based on a Victor Young (1900-1956) musical presented in 1933... Sadly more known today for its "Sweet Marahuana" (Arthur Johnston-Sam Coslow) musical number sung by Kitty Carlisle (1910-2007), more likely,  or Gertrude Michael (1911-1964) or even Bette Midler (!) according to the sources, than for the rest... although the movie contains very nice songs (Like "Cocktails for two"). Some pretend that the singer didn't know what was "marahuana" when she sang it. Because of that quite benign, rather poor (and sexist for today's standard, I agree) number, the movie is not on DVD or the song has been cut off frome the more recent releases... Watch John Wayne (1907-1979), the king of the western movies, in the first seconds of the clip without an icon. Lucille Ball (1911-1989) also appears in the movie, but not there.

No icons for the second clip described in the text...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtG9zqntC28&feature=related 

But here is the third clip, or the second "official" clip (with an icon) from the same movie : Duke Ellington and his orchestra, vocals by Ivie Anderson, "Ebony rhapsody", inspired by Franz Liszt's (1811-1886) "Hungarian rhapsody nr. 2" (1847, piano version). Ellington and his musicians interrupts the classical piece and turn it into something totally different. Remember that it has been filmed some 75 years ago. So, of course, our values and opinions have changed since that moment.

Consider it as a historical example of what was done in the past, and not a example of my thoughts and points of view!

Stefán K, Apr 27, 2010 @ 00:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 56

Well, done, Sam!

It softly prepares us for the Tuesday Brazilian music night!

Again an excellent choice!

Well, done, Sam!

It softly prepares us for the Tuesday Brazilian music night!

Again an excellent choice!

Stefán K, Apr 27, 2010 @ 03:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 57

If the previous work of Maestro Morricone was bubbly, fresh "Cold Beer" then this one is considered by many to be "Vintage 1980, Dom Pérignon"

Quentin Tarantino voted the good the bad and the ugly as his choice for the best film ever made! dont really like Tarantino that much but for once i gotta agree with him!

A tribute 2 the magnificent actors , Clint Eastwood, 80 years (alive and double kickin), Lee Van Cleef (deceased), Eli Wallach, 95 years (alive and triple kickin)  ...and ofcourse to maestro Morricone with Director Sergio Leone (deceased)...LEGENDS...

The final scene of the movie -the ultimate Mexican standoff between the good the bad and the ugly... 

If the previous work of Maestro Morricone was bubbly, fresh "Cold Beer" then this one is considered by many to be "Vintage 1980, Dom Pérignon"

Quentin Tarantino voted the good the bad and the ugly as his choice for the best film ever made! dont really like Tarantino that much but for once i gotta agree with him!

A tribute 2 the magnificent actors , Clint Eastwood, 80 years (alive and double kickin), Lee Van Cleef (deceased), Eli Wallach, 95 years (alive and triple kickin)  ...and ofcourse to maestro Morricone with Director Sergio Leone (deceased)...LEGENDS...

The final scene of the movie -the ultimate Mexican standoff between the good the bad and the ugly... 

TonyMontana, Apr 28, 2010 @ 14:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 58

nolan, May 29, 2010 @ 17:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 59

Back in the old days we didnt really have i phones , internet and what not...but we did have VHS and trendy video clubs!

But there was a problem-! we were underage and most good movies were rated bloody 18---so we had 2 use any trick necessary 2 achieve our goals..ther were 2 main barriers:

1) Goin through the video club owner and convincin him that i have been sent by my parents 2 rent movies! this was hard if u couldnt speak any english or french as was the case with me (and some would argue is still the case) but i used sign language and very occasionaly the middle finger to express myself wonderfuly well...

2) The member of the family called "THE MUM" !! That was easier cause all i had 2 do was use a Walt Disney cover for "18" rated movies and the job was finaly done! aaaaamen...

Now speakin about science fiction: well there was Barbarella.. now dont get me wrong, i have no problems watchin Jane Fonda (minus 40 years or so) butt naked on my Tv screen but it didnt really feel like a science fiction..some ingredients were missin...infact quite a lot! then there was the six million dollar man! he must have been the first bionic man with such retarded pace! then came star wars...well it was more a fantasy than science fiction....then there was alien...well ok but something was still missin...

Atlast in 1986 at the grand old age of 12 , i finaly discovered what i was lookin for! THE TERMINATOR!! Music by the talented Brad Fiedel and directed by the father of Science fiction- James Cameron! I think he really took the concept 2 a whole new level...

Anyways enjoy this classic walt disney production with the metallic pounding main theme!

Back in the old days we didnt really have i phones , internet and what not...but we did have VHS and trendy video clubs!

But there was a problem-! we were underage and most good movies were rated bloody 18---so we had 2 use any trick necessary 2 achieve our goals..ther were 2 main barriers:

1) Goin through the video club owner and convincin him that i have been sent by my parents 2 rent movies! this was hard if u couldnt speak any english or french as was the case with me (and some would argue is still the case) but i used sign language and very occasionaly the middle finger to express myself wonderfuly well...

2) The member of the family called "THE MUM" !! That was easier cause all i had 2 do was use a Walt Disney cover for "18" rated movies and the job was finaly done! aaaaamen...

Now speakin about science fiction: well there was Barbarella.. now dont get me wrong, i have no problems watchin Jane Fonda (minus 40 years or so) butt naked on my Tv screen but it didnt really feel like a science fiction..some ingredients were missin...infact quite a lot! then there was the six million dollar man! he must have been the first bionic man with such retarded pace! then came star wars...well it was more a fantasy than science fiction....then there was alien...well ok but something was still missin...

Atlast in 1986 at the grand old age of 12 , i finaly discovered what i was lookin for! THE TERMINATOR!! Music by the talented Brad Fiedel and directed by the father of Science fiction- James Cameron! I think he really took the concept 2 a whole new level...

Anyways enjoy this classic walt disney production with the metallic pounding main theme!

TonyMontana, Jun 2, 2010 @ 14:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
59 Replies | 2621 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form