Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Movie / Book / Music Reviews > help with correction of English and French poetry

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
help with correction of English and French poetry

I am about to issue my volume of verse and am looking for a person to check my translation of poetry in English and French. As you can imagine, since poetry has no financial value nowadays, I can only offer you a thank you note in my book. PM me if interested. It has around 30 poems. 

The text you are quoting:

I am about to issue my volume of verse and am looking for a person to check my translation of poetry in English and French. As you can imagine, since poetry has no financial value nowadays, I can only offer you a thank you note in my book. PM me if interested. It has around 30 poems. 

Kris RAug 9, 2022 @ 12:00
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1479 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: help with correction of English and French poetry
Post 1

Hi Kris

I love poetry, have written a lot myself, and I'm an English Grammar pedant so would be happy to check your translation.  

Hi Kris

I love poetry, have written a lot myself, and I'm an English Grammar pedant so would be happy to check your translation.  

Carolyn C, Aug 19, 2022 @ 14:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: help with correction of English and French poetry
Post 2

Hi Kris

Aug 19, 22 14:46

"Hi Kris,"

Wink

"Hi Kris,"

Wink

Charlie, Aug 24, 2022 @ 12:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1479 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form