Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Movie / Book / Music Reviews > i need skiiii equipment is anyone sales his o her equipment or knows were i could by a cheap equipment cause I'm only join for 5 days and i don't thinks i will do it again

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
i need skiiii equipment is anyone sales his o her equipment or knows were i could by a cheap equipment cause I'm only join for 5 days and i don't thinks i will do it again

thankss 

The text you are quoting:

thankss 

carolina dNov 22, 2011 @ 23:47
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1321 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: i need skiiii equipment is anyone sales his o her equipment or knows were i could by a cheap equipment cause I'm only join for 5 days and i don't thinks i will do it again
Post 1

i dont think i will doit again ahhaha i put an extra s 

i dont think i will doit again ahhaha i put an extra s 

carolina d, Nov 22, 2011 @ 23:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: i need skiiii equipment is anyone sales his o her equipment or knows were i could by a cheap equipment cause I'm only join for 5 days and i don't thinks i will do it again
Post 2

you can go to 2nd hand shop u can buy cheap n goog quality its name is cash converter it is in rue de carouge near by mobile zone carouge.to go there u should take 13 and 14 no tram from gare an stop in plainpalais and walk ahead 3 to 4 minut u see on ur right sight near by mobile zone

you can go to 2nd hand shop u can buy cheap n goog quality its name is cash converter it is in rue de carouge near by mobile zone carouge.to go there u should take 13 and 14 no tram from gare an stop in plainpalais and walk ahead 3 to 4 minut u see on ur right sight near by mobile zone

Deepak K, Nov 23, 2011 @ 01:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1321 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form