Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Movie / Book / Music Reviews > looking for fiction that goes beyond beginning, middle, end

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
looking for fiction that goes beyond beginning, middle, end
If anyone has any recommendations of fiction authors similar to David Mitchell or Audrey Niffenegger, I would greatly appreciate it. I've been reading more and more non-fiction lately as I've just started getting bored. I need a challenge in my fiction!
Many thanks!
The text you are quoting:
If anyone has any recommendations of fiction authors similar to David Mitchell or Audrey Niffenegger, I would greatly appreciate it. I've been reading more and more non-fiction lately as I've just started getting bored. I need a challenge in my fiction!
Many thanks!
misskateNov 28, 2005 @ 18:46
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1261 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: looking for fiction that goes beyond beginning, middle, end
Post 1
Great fiction by Alex Garland...not sure if I have read anything else by him? You are sure to get lost in that book! I didn't want it to end.
Great fiction by Alex Garland...not sure if I have read anything else by him? You are sure to get lost in that book! I didn't want it to end.
mindiosu, Nov 28, 2005 @ 21:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: looking for fiction that goes beyond beginning, middle, end
Post 2
Try the NY trilogy by Paul Auster. I really like this author: detective existential writing. You may try John Irving to see if you laugh as much as much as I do - lots of irony (The World of Garp). Also, I just read +The Life of PI+ which I found very good (nothing to do with the PI number, its a novel)..what else..hum..these are my general advices but you probably have your taste..so give it a try..and give me your thoughs on good books as well if you wish!
Try the NY trilogy by Paul Auster. I really like this author: detective existential writing. You may try John Irving to see if you laugh as much as much as I do - lots of irony (The World of Garp). Also, I just read +The Life of PI+ which I found very good (nothing to do with the PI number, its a novel)..what else..hum..these are my general advices but you probably have your taste..so give it a try..and give me your thoughs on good books as well if you wish!
JiMEGA, Dec 11, 2005 @ 02:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1261 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form