Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
munich....!!???!!
just been to see this film , was really looking forwad to watching .
came away a bit confused though , not really sure what to make of it .
the material being worked with , very powerfull stuff , acting awsome ( obviously I loved hearing the south african accent home sweet home :-) )...but ...there is normally a very strong underlying feeling / message being put through creatively and I just can't seem to wrap my head around where spielberg is coming from ( not the first time his work has dissapointed me )...is it just spielbergs style to leave you emotionally in no-mans land ???
(as convoluted and long as king kong was , it managed to wrench emotion from me ...go figure )....then again possibly he is intentionally sitting on the fence ( only for this movie though , what about his other work ??)
The text you are quoting:
just been to see this film , was really looking forwad to watching .
came away a bit confused though , not really sure what to make of it .
the material being worked with , very powerfull stuff , acting awsome ( obviously I loved hearing the south african accent home sweet home :-) )...but ...there is normally a very strong underlying feeling / message being put through creatively and I just can't seem to wrap my head around where spielberg is coming from ( not the first time his work has dissapointed me )...is it just spielbergs style to leave you emotionally in no-mans land ???
(as convoluted and long as king kong was , it managed to wrench emotion from me ...go figure )....then again possibly he is intentionally sitting on the fence ( only for this movie though , what about his other work ??)
tantienJan 22, 2006 @ 23:23
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 978 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
1 Replies | 978 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form