Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
pecha kucha night?

Has anyone heard of Pecha Kucha 20 x 20 where presenters use no more than 20 presentation slides, and change slides every 20 seconds, which manages the timeframe for a talk?

I'm curious to see - wondering if there's anything going on, or if anyone interested in doing this?

The text you are quoting:

Has anyone heard of Pecha Kucha 20 x 20 where presenters use no more than 20 presentation slides, and change slides every 20 seconds, which manages the timeframe for a talk?

I'm curious to see - wondering if there's anything going on, or if anyone interested in doing this?

caromaxOct 4, 2011 @ 21:23
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1640 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: pecha kucha night?
Post 1

Oct 4, 11 21:23

Hello Caromax,

Sorry I'm replying to a very old post but I just saw this while going through Glocals.
I am the city organiser of Pecha Kucha Geneva. And yes PK exists in Geneva since 2010.

The next edition (#11) will be on the 20th of September.
If you are interested you can subscribe to the mailing list in order to receive information about PK by sending a mail to [email protected].

Hope to see you at one of the next events.

Best regards

Wassim

Hello Caromax,

Sorry I'm replying to a very old post but I just saw this while going through Glocals.
I am the city organiser of Pecha Kucha Geneva. And yes PK exists in Geneva since 2010.

If you are interested you can subscribe to the mailing list in order to receive information about PK by sending a mail to [email protected].

Best regards

Wassim

GattoNero, Aug 26, 2013 @ 19:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: pecha kucha night?
Post 2

Hello Caromax,

Best regards

Wassim

Aug 26, 13 19:04

Sorry the correct email address is [email protected]

Sorry the correct email address is [email protected]

GattoNero, Aug 27, 2013 @ 18:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1640 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form