Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Movie / Book / Music Reviews > piano lessons in musical school near ferney voltaire/gex.peron

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
piano lessons in musical school near ferney voltaire/gex.peron

can somebody advice me about musical lessons for 5/6 years old near ferney voltaire, gex- generaly in that region. my kid used to play piano in bulgaria and i want to transfer it here.

help

The text you are quoting:

can somebody advice me about musical lessons for 5/6 years old near ferney voltaire, gex- generaly in that region. my kid used to play piano in bulgaria and i want to transfer it here.

help

pravda fMar 13, 2013 @ 16:03
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 2233 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: piano lessons in musical school near ferney voltaire/gex.peron
Post 1

Hello,

if you are still looking for a professor of PIANO-I do provide lessons of classical and jazz piano, improvisation and composition.

for little ones and adults

My level of piano and biography you can find here-please visit my web site www.mariannakazennaya.com
Lessons can be at your home or at my place
Thank you
076 340 72 72
Marianna

[email protected]

Hello,

if you are still looking for a professor of PIANO-I do provide lessons of classical and jazz piano, improvisation and composition.

for little ones and adults

My level of piano and biography you can find here-please visit my web site www.mariannakazennaya.com
Lessons can be at your home or at my place
Thank you
076 340 72 72
Marianna

[email protected]

Marianna Kazennaya, Aug 15, 2013 @ 00:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: piano lessons in musical school near ferney voltaire/gex.peron
Post 2

As a young professor of classic music and solfeggio I have just installed in Challex village and started giving piano classes to students of all ages at beginner/medium level.

Of Russian origin I used to teach French, English or Russian speaking students. My method of teaching is based on meticulous work at sound and interpretation.

The classes take place in the centre of Challex village.

The phone number : 076 263 65 42 (Ekaterina)

As a young professor of classic music and solfeggio I have just installed in Challex village and started giving piano classes to students of all ages at beginner/medium level.

Of Russian origin I used to teach French, English or Russian speaking students. My method of teaching is based on meticulous work at sound and interpretation.

The classes take place in the centre of Challex village.

The phone number : 076 263 65 42 (Ekaterina)

Ekaterina G, Oct 10, 2013 @ 16:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 2233 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form