Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
49 going on 12
As one of the oldest current members of this new venture I thought I would just do a quick intro to check that the brain cell is functioning? I am based in Geneva and keep an eye out for the events that are becoming ever more frequent. You never know? I might just turn up to one. If I do please let me in, I am as crazy as you guys, just more experienced and less hair! :o

I used to own a busy Cocktail/Nightclub style bar (with indoor swimming pool) so I know how to party, I just tend to hang-back and take it all in rather than slamdunk 12 tequila's and pass out.

I look forward to meeting you folks up close and personal in the not too distant future,

Cheers,

Peter...
The text you are quoting:
As one of the oldest current members of this new venture I thought I would just do a quick intro to check that the brain cell is functioning? I am based in Geneva and keep an eye out for the events that are becoming ever more frequent. You never know? I might just turn up to one. If I do please let me in, I am as crazy as you guys, just more experienced and less hair! :o

I used to own a busy Cocktail/Nightclub style bar (with indoor swimming pool) so I know how to party, I just tend to hang-back and take it all in rather than slamdunk 12 tequila's and pass out.

I look forward to meeting you folks up close and personal in the not too distant future,

Cheers,

Peter...
PeterBOct 19, 2005 @ 12:52
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 1177 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: 49 going on 12
Post 1
The club thing you used to own sounds EXACTLY like what we need in Geneva, hint hint!!!

Welcome to GoL and see you around!
The club thing you used to own sounds EXACTLY like what we need in Geneva, hint hint!!!

Welcome to GoL and see you around!
munkypint, Oct 19, 2005 @ 12:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Hi there, great to have an experienced party animal on here! Welcome to Geneva Online and hope to catch up with you at one of the upcoming events. Best wishes, Phil
Hi there, great to have an experienced party animal on here! Welcome to Geneva Online and hope to catch up with you at one of the upcoming events. Best wishes, Phil
phil, Oct 19, 2005 @ 13:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Welcome!
That sounds like a super fun place you used to own, where was that??
Welcome, and hopefully we'll be seeing you soon!!
Jill
Welcome!
That sounds like a super fun place you used to own, where was that??
Welcome, and hopefully we'll be seeing you soon!!
Jill
Jillybeano, Oct 19, 2005 @ 14:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 1177 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form