Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > A bald guy with glasses...

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
A bald guy with glasses...
I may not look too hot, but atleast I don't have a lot of money.

My name is Nir. I've been in Geneva for 7 years (a real veteran!). I came here to work for P&G, and still do. I love Geneva (if I am here 7 years I have to...), althogh I also feel and know the less nice sides of it (just read anybody's profile on the 'geneva sucks for' section - the same things bother us all).

I run and gym (been slacking off lately, and it shows), I shave my head (the remainig hairs, that it), and I drive a beat up 11 year old car. My girlfriend (since the last Sindy Halloween party!) is the amazing Iolly (the active members on the community know her and her events/cooking well...).

My passion in life is (and I am serious) making people happy. It just makes ME happy. Some people get a high from cash or coke (or both), I get a high from people.

6 years ago I set up Sindy with 20 other people, and it has become a big part of my life and my soul since then. And 5 weeks ago we launched this site, and I am simply sky high when I see it kicking off and working.

Bon, that's me. I hope to meet most of you (not just online, but also in real life!), and to keep being happy...(-;

See you inside!

Nir

The text you are quoting:
I may not look too hot, but atleast I don't have a lot of money.

My name is Nir. I've been in Geneva for 7 years (a real veteran!). I came here to work for P&G, and still do. I love Geneva (if I am here 7 years I have to...), althogh I also feel and know the less nice sides of it (just read anybody's profile on the 'geneva sucks for' section - the same things bother us all).

I run and gym (been slacking off lately, and it shows), I shave my head (the remainig hairs, that it), and I drive a beat up 11 year old car. My girlfriend (since the last Sindy Halloween party!) is the amazing Iolly (the active members on the community know her and her events/cooking well...).

My passion in life is (and I am serious) making people happy. It just makes ME happy. Some people get a high from cash or coke (or both), I get a high from people.

6 years ago I set up Sindy with 20 other people, and it has become a big part of my life and my soul since then. And 5 weeks ago we launched this site, and I am simply sky high when I see it kicking off and working.

Bon, that's me. I hope to meet most of you (not just online, but also in real life!), and to keep being happy...(-;

See you inside!

Nir

Nir OfekSep 30, 2005 @ 22:06
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

11 Replies | 1619 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: A bald guy with glasses...
Post 1
Since no one (not even Sherri) gave your post any love,

Im honored to say Thanks for all your hard work and

we really really love you.

Keep it up bro

O
Since no one (not even Sherri) gave your post any love,

Im honored to say Thanks for all your hard work and

we really really love you.

Keep it up bro

O
SiteAdmin Oded, Oct 1, 2005 @ 21:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
If someone has to give Nir love, that would be me....

Now, seriously speaking, I am looking forward to meeting you too miss! Hope you can join soon for some drinks!
If someone has to give Nir love, that would be me....

Now, seriously speaking, I am looking forward to meeting you too miss! Hope you can join soon for some drinks!
Iolly, Oct 2, 2005 @ 20:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Appreciate the warm words, and look forward to meeting you too (come with us to the next activity!).

Just to be fair to a lot of other people: I was just ONE of those who created Sindy and this site. But all of us are mad about it and are thrilled it's going well.

See you soon man...

Nir
Appreciate the warm words, and look forward to meeting you too (come with us to the next activity!).

Just to be fair to a lot of other people: I was just ONE of those who created Sindy and this site. But all of us are mad about it and are thrilled it's going well.

See you soon man...

Nir
Nir Ofek, Oct 3, 2005 @ 01:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
Thanks Toudidou.

Thanks Toudidou.

SiteAdmin Oded, Oct 3, 2005 @ 04:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
I still don't know NirO personally, but the think about 'getting high from people' is really cool. Hope you never get an overdose!
I still don't know NirO personally, but the think about 'getting high from people' is really cool. Hope you never get an overdose!
zenbrain, Oct 3, 2005 @ 13:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6
For sure, drinks with great pleasure
For sure, drinks with great pleasure
Iolly, Oct 3, 2005 @ 21:44