Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > A big sunshine from Norway have just arrived!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
A big sunshine from Norway have just arrived!
She said in all modesty....

I am a Norwegian girl who moved to GVA this week for a two year period. I am here to work for the Office of Humanitarian Affairs at the UN. I have been fortunate enough to have lived different other places around the globe during my twenties; Copenhagen, New York, Mexico, France...I am adventureous, like to meet new people, a litte bit naive (but hey, I am blond,what can you expect.???),and outgoing.I am going to the new members drink tonight, so hopefully I`ll meet some nice people there!
The text you are quoting:
She said in all modesty....

I am a Norwegian girl who moved to GVA this week for a two year period. I am here to work for the Office of Humanitarian Affairs at the UN. I have been fortunate enough to have lived different other places around the globe during my twenties; Copenhagen, New York, Mexico, France...I am adventureous, like to meet new people, a litte bit naive (but hey, I am blond,what can you expect.???),and outgoing.I am going to the new members drink tonight, so hopefully I`ll meet some nice people there!

MilleApr 26, 2006 @ 17:47
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 947 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: A big sunshine from Norway have just arrived!
Post 1
Wow...just arrived....big big welcome to Geneva and to the GoL community.

i remember when I just arrived (8 years ago). the beginning might be a bit hard, but you've come to a great place. And the NMD is a great place to start!

Welcome to Geneva, and hope to see you online and offline.

Nir
Wow...just arrived....big big welcome to Geneva and to the GoL community.

i remember when I just arrived (8 years ago). the beginning might be a bit hard, but you've come to a great place. And the NMD is a great place to start!

Welcome to Geneva, and hope to see you online and offline.

Nir
Nir Ofek, Apr 26, 2006 @ 18:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Glad to see you are heading to new member drinks tonight. You will surely meet lots of new members there. I am envious of all the travel you have done and look forward to chatting about it with you sometime soon. Welcome! From a brunette ;-)
Mindi
Glad to see you are heading to new member drinks tonight. You will surely meet lots of new members there. I am envious of all the travel you have done and look forward to chatting about it with you sometime soon. Welcome! From a brunette ;-)
Mindi
mindiosu, Apr 26, 2006 @ 18:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
he millie!
how are you?
it was nice to see you at the NMD, Are you going to the whisky tasting?
that would be nice so we could meet again or next time!
Bye, heloise
he millie!
how are you?
it was nice to see you at the NMD, Are you going to the whisky tasting?
that would be nice so we could meet again or next time!
Bye, heloise
lou_2006, May 9, 2006 @ 16:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 947 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form