Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > A fresh grad needs a job and a place to live (rent)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
A fresh grad needs a job and a place to live (rent)

I am a student just graduated from my master degree, need a job and a place to live (rent). 

I have my education background in Cultural Studies (Anthropology, Comparative literature, Marxist theory, Postcolonial theory, etc.) & International Relations (International Political Economy, International Relations, Political Science). According, I need a research post in the academia. I had my undergraduate degree in Hong Kong, a first honor one; and currently my result is pending. Just hoping if there are positions to offer, or any ideas. 

Urgently, I am also looking for a furnished place to live(rent). I need a clean and safe place priced ranging from $1000-$1300 per month(negotiable); ideally with maintenance(I don't have a record of breaking things) covered.

I would like to move in as soon as possible, terms negotiable, please reply or contact me via: [email protected]

Thank you very much.

The text you are quoting:

I am a student just graduated from my master degree, need a job and a place to live (rent). 

I have my education background in Cultural Studies (Anthropology, Comparative literature, Marxist theory, Postcolonial theory, etc.) & International Relations (International Political Economy, International Relations, Political Science). According, I need a research post in the academia. I had my undergraduate degree in Hong Kong, a first honor one; and currently my result is pending. Just hoping if there are positions to offer, or any ideas. 

Urgently, I am also looking for a furnished place to live(rent). I need a clean and safe place priced ranging from $1000-$1300 per month(negotiable); ideally with maintenance(I don't have a record of breaking things) covered.

I would like to move in as soon as possible, terms negotiable, please reply or contact me via: [email protected]

Thank you very much.

KW ChungDec 5, 2018 @ 21:33
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 888 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: A fresh grad needs a job and a place to live (rent)
Post 1

Hello,

Sunny and quiet Room  in a flatshare - available now - next to UN and WHO

In 1209 Le Petit-Saconnex

Beautiful apartment to share situated near

the UN, looking onto a large park, across Migros, 10 mns away from UN or WHO.

On Bus line Nr. 3 stop.

The monthly rent is chf 1450, fully furnished and equipped. All amenities (electricity, water, heating, internet) are included in the monthly rent. visits can be organized with the present roommates. All very nice and professional people.

Each double room is individual. There are three rooms in the flat, 2 wc, 1 bathroom, 1 shower room, 1 large kitchen, 1 extra-large living and dining room, 1 terrace.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1658963157503393.1073741834.100001691757566&type=1&l=8a8a18c330

Anouche +41 78 868 28 84

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

Sunny and quiet Room  in a flatshare - available now - next to UN and WHO

In 1209 Le Petit-Saconnex

Beautiful apartment to share situated near

the UN, looking onto a large park, across Migros, 10 mns away from UN or WHO.

On Bus line Nr. 3 stop.

The monthly rent is chf 1450, fully furnished and equipped. All amenities (electricity, water, heating, internet) are included in the monthly rent. visits can be organized with the present roommates. All very nice and professional people.

Each double room is individual. There are three rooms in the flat, 2 wc, 1 bathroom, 1 shower room, 1 large kitchen, 1 extra-large living and dining room, 1 terrace.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1658963157503393.1073741834.100001691757566&type=1&l=8a8a18c330

Anouche +41 78 868 28 84

hay_, Dec 6, 2018 @ 17:15
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 888 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form